Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to take a moment to say helloo...this is a great site you guys have and i just wanted to be a part of it.

Thanks,
Shawn:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to da crew! :cheers:

·
Banned
622 Posts
welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
109 Posts
east tennessee

So shawn where in east tennessee are you from. I was born in knoxville and have a sister that lives there. I visit her about every two years. Maybe the next time I am in town we can get together and swap vette stories. I have a 2005 victory red Z51. :partyon:

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Will be at the Bristol race their this weekend and am staying at the Carnegie hotel in Johnson City - - look for a LMB with a handicapped tag.

If at the race go to Force Racing and ask one of the crew guys if John who makes the supercharger seals is there and ask the same at Pedregon, Doug Herbert Rcing or Kalitta Racing. Let a message and I will get to you.

If you let a message at Force racing ask for Steve who is the blower man on John's car - - he will see that I get it.

Now how's that for meeting members?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:buhbye: Welcome to DC :buhbye:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So shawn where in east tennessee are you from. I was born in knoxville and have a sister that lives there. I visit her about every two years. Maybe the next time I am in town we can get together and swap vette stories. I have a 2005 victory red Z51. :partyon:

Im just 18m south of Knoxville at the Foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains in Maryville and the Infamous Deals Gap 129 Dragon lives in my back yard:thumbsup: Ive been knee draggin up there for over 12 years:partyon:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im just 18m south of Knoxville at the Foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains in Maryville and the Infamous Deals Gap 129 Dragon lives in my back yard:thumbsup: Ive been knee draggin up there for over 12 years:partyon:
I'm about an hour north on the border and realy want to try out the dragon with the new C6. Holler sometime!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts