Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stumped. I need touch up paint for my set of 2000 N73 magnesium wheels, and the dealership is no help at all. They can't seem to find a number, and I can't find the number anywhere online...

If anybody could tell me the paint P/N, I would be forever in your debt!:surprised Surely someone has to know it.

Thanks!

-MB

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
They are painted? I thought they were polished magnesium then cleared?:huh:

I recommend googling some magnesium wheel repair/refinishing shops. Tell them you have some Speedline OEM C5 Corvette magnesium wheels and want one refinished. Certainly they'd have some info or point you in the right direction.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
touch up paint

I'm stumped. I need touch up paint for my set of 2000 N73 magnesium wheels, and the dealership is no help at all. They can't seem to find a number, and I can't find the number anywhere online...

If anybody could tell me the paint P/N, I would be forever in your debt!:surprised Surely someone has to know it.

Thanks!

-MB
ECKLERSCORVETTE.COM TOUCH UP BOTTLE $12.95

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
The wheels are painted with a high temp enamel then powder coated in clear. Go to your local paint and body supplier and have them match the paint color. Apply it with a "toothpick". Or try a wheel repair shop. You will not get an exact match in either case. They will however get it close enough that you will know it's there, but no one else will. If this is something you will lose sleep over, have them ALL striped and re coated/cleared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts