Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First trip since getting my c6. I am taking her up to toronto canada in the morning, a 8 hour trip from northern New Jersey. She just hit 500 miles so i am ready to see what she's got on those beautiful roads in Canada, cant wait.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hell yeah, enjoy your trip!

At least you don't have to worry about a rival Canadian sports car :laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
that is definetely going to be a great ride seems as though the weather may not agree with the ride but i know you will definetely have fun enjoying the vette on that long ride:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
i was at kroger oneday and i spoted a z06. so i parked next to it and waited for the owner to come out and i talked to him for a bit and he said he had made a trip from houston up all the way to canada and had put liek 8k miles on it or something. i dont remember the number exactly. good luck

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just got back and all i have to say is i love my car even more, the handling, the power exceeded my expectations. The love i got on Young Street (the longest street in the world located in Canada) was unreal most people turn and look at the Yellow Vette as if they have never seen one before. While in a bit of traffic a guy whipped out a camera and snapped a shot of the car then gave us a thumbs up, me and my brother, and as he proceeded to move forward he almost smacked the car in front of him we cracked up laughing. I saw 3 lambos that day and the $400,000.00 porsche Carrera Gt which is just an incredible machine to look at. the photos i have seen of that car does absolutely nothing for it.

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Those C6s were made with long roadtrips in mind. Your right about the power on tap and the handling. I know I couldn't believe how precise the steering was.

So glad to hear your trip went well. :partyon: Were you able to snag any pics along the way?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My brother and his friends took turns taking pics in my vette pretending it was theirs. I should recieve a couple of pics he did take.

·
Registered
641 Posts
The love i got on Young Street (the longest street in the world located in Canada) was unreal most people turn and look at the Yellow Vette as if they have never seen one before.
By the way, it is Yonge Street. And yes, Corvettes are a lot rarer in Canada than they are in the States. But remember, the engine in that baby is made right here in St. Catherines, Ontario.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats weird that corvettes are so rare there because i saw 3 lambos and a porsche carrera Gt a car i will probably never see again all in one day in canada. To tell u the truth i have only seen lambos at car shows here in New Jersey. Like i said before that porsche Carrera GT is something really special.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts