Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen, Have you wondered about having your Vehicle tuned??
Not sure that anyone in your area does it? Not sure that you can trust anyone in your area???
I usually do all my own tuning but recently found myself in over my head. I know nothing about doing tuning for a supercharger. So what can I do???

I pulled my PCM and sent it to Jeremy Formato :thumbsup:
A couple of days later my PCM was back and were talking :devil:
My vette with a Maggie perfectly tuned.
You Need a tune???
Then Give Jeremy a call

·
Registered
186 Posts
I agree. I've heard good things from Jeremy. He really does a great job! :cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, Have you wondered about having your Vehicle tuned??
Not sure that anyone in your area does it? Not sure that you can trust anyone in your area???
I usually do all my own tuning but recently found myself in over my head. I know nothing about doing tuning for a supercharger. So what can I do???

I pulled my PCM and sent it to Jeremy Formato :thumbsup:
A couple of days later my PCM was back and were talking :devil:
My vette with a Maggie perfectly tuned.
You Need a tune???
Then Give Jeremy a call
That's how it's done. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't begin to tell you how great and simple it was to have Jeremy do the tune. I Fedex'd him the PCM and he called me the next day to make sure of the mods to my Vette. That means he started on it the day that he Got it :thumbsup:
But wait, not yet, there's more :devil:
Jeremy has done follow up calls to make sure that the tune was working properly. In my case There was an idle issue and he guided me throught the steps to correct the problem. This guy rocks :partyon:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good Call! I assume he does the full spectrum of tunes? For instance if i just have Intake, Headers, X-Pipe, and Cat-Back he can still hook me up, right?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
He sure can, He can do mild to wild

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Call! I assume he does the full spectrum of tunes? For instance if i just have Intake, Headers, X-Pipe, and Cat-Back he can still hook me up, right?
He can tune anything anyway :thumbsup:

·
Registered
939 Posts
That is good to hear, as soon as I get the mods tossed onto this new C6 of mine :)D :D :D ) I'll have to get in touch with him!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts