Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my brother in law john c silva (decesed) built and sold 125 of them what u guys think of them thanx

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Except for the hood scoop, I like it. :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I saw one of those at a car show when I was a kid, I thought it was the coolest car I'd ever seen!!!
Still do :smokin:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
web site re mako shark 2

Click here: makoshark2.com - Prchasing a mako shark kit"
Oct-10-02, 06:06 PM (EDT)
The only current available kits are being sold by Motion performance on long Island. at consirably high prices, there designed for C3s, one of the last ambitions that John silva had was A mako with C4 underpinings, the latest in suspension, TPI, ZF6s, or 700R4s,etc. With todays technology ( "Nothing is impossible". ) And thats the attitude you need to accomplish anything. Whether I practice what I preach or not does not change that fact.
Harry H. McD I

tory check it out and

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Wow. That car is surprisingly ugly.

Looks like a Mustang II on crack.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Im with Kod_X on this one. That car is butt ugly. Usually Gm takes concept cars that look cool and dumb them down for all the focus groups so they look like everything else on the road. But with this they took a ugly Concept car and make a beautiful Production car.:excited:

·
Registered
282 Posts
The 1968 427 vert shown in my gallery pics here is the GM version for production, only 1 year made (rare) and is finished in the original corvette bronze. Much nicer than the concept overkill...

·
Registered
282 Posts
The 1968 427 vert shown in my gallery pics here is the GM version for production, only 1 year made (rare) and is finished in the original corvette bronze. Much nicer than the concept overkill...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts