Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had 84 visits to my classified ad for my exhaust and not even one offer or message about it. Please spread the word about it if you aren't interested or ask me questions on this thread about it if you are interested. It will bolt on to any 1997 - 04 C5 and it includes the hardware and gaskets. If I am doing something incorrect, please inform me. It is possible to send me a message if you are interested... right? Thanks.

:bang

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I have had 84 visits to my classified ad for my exhaust and not even one offer or message about it. Please spread the word about it if you aren't interested or ask me questions on this thread about it if you are interested. It will bolt on to any 1997 - 04 C5 and it includes the hardware and gaskets. If I am doing something incorrect, please inform me. It is possible to send me a message if you are interested... right? Thanks.

:bang
A Mallett Exhaust system?

I'm not sure anyone knows what it even sounds like... and that just might be the problem. People want a particular sound.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is manufactured by B & B (Billy Boat) for Chuck Mallett and it has the equivalent sound to the B&B Route 66 exhaust, but it has different tips. More throat on accelleration, without any drone. I just wanted something louder.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want to hear it, go to my movie that I have in 'my corvette videos'

I would attach another photo, but for some reason I cannot attach photos to threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts