Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting down to the final stretch for preparation for Corvettes Against Breast Cancer V. We would like to make our 5th year the best ever! :partyon: We have partnered with the CSA Foundation, American Cancer Society, the Atlanta Motor Speedway, and Summit Racing again! Mark you calendars for Saturday October 20th to help eliminate this deadly disease. Corvettes Against Breast Cancer is our signature event of the year! Check out the website at www.csafoundation.org for more information. We will welcome anyone wanting to help volunteer to make this event happen. Check out some of the pictures from past events.

·
Registered
796 Posts
This sounds like a fantastic event. Please forward registration information. The website suggests to register online but for some reason I am not seeing where to do that.

Thanks,
Reid.....aka...Par4nut

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This sounds like a fantastic event. Please forward registration information. The website suggests to register online but for some reason I am not seeing where to do that.

Thanks,
Reid.....aka...Par4nut
Thanks for the heads up. I just found out that we have been experiencing problems with the server and should be up soon. Technology, go figure! I understand MPH, not Ghz :huh: I will make sure that when we get it worked out, the information is posted asap. In the meantime, I see that you are in SC, and if you think you would like to participate in the planning process, don't let that distance stop you! Just email [email protected] to see how we can coordinate our efforts! We welcome all the help we can get. It could be just organizing a caravan of vettes from the Carolinas to GA for the event!

Thanks
Rep (Inside Vettedom)
Howard (Outside Vettedom)

·
Registered
566 Posts
This is a great event for a great cause. I've been to CABC II, III, and IV.

Here are some pics from last years event, CABC IV.

My window sticker last year.

Early morning registration.

The special Nascar that rides were given in for a donation.

Starting to fill-up the garage.

The first line-up.

Haulin-A.

Mine

On the track...

Not too fast.:D

Car Show.

Gotta love fresh paint.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Got screwed last year. :lookinup:
I'll try again this year.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can you link me to others in the Carolinas who might be going? Cause is close to my heart too. Be a nice meet n greet and weekend in ATL.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Corvettes Against Breast Cancer V Online Registration!

It's getting close to the time for the 5th Annual Corvettes Against Breast Cancer event!! Online registration is up and running and we will be raffling off a 2008 Corvette this year!! We are only selling 1K tickets and the price for the ticket is $100. Tickets are selling fast so order online today!

If you are in the Atlanta Metro area on October 20th, come on down to the Atlanta Motor Speedway and become apart of this great event.

Remember, we are putting the horsepower behind the fight for a cure!:partyon:

Register at www.csafoundation.org today!:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts