Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 6, 2008 Shawfest Air Show coming to Shaw AFB. That is the tentative date as of now. Maybe we can all get together, the Metrolina Club, Palmetto & the Renegades. Perhaps invite the Charleston Club as well. That would be a HUGE turnout....Whatcha think???

Here is the link to Shawfest:

http://www.shaw.af.mil/shawfest2008/index.asp

I posted this in the Palmetto forum too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Thanks for the info about Shaw Fest! I try to never miss it. Will pass this along to the crew as I think your idea is great!

In case you haven't already, I sent an email to Brian with Metrolina to see if they are interested.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info about Shaw Fest! I try to never miss it. Will pass this along to the crew as I think your idea is great!

In case you haven't already, I sent an email to Brian with Metrolina to see if they are interested.
I sent you a PM as well

Good Deal :thumbsup: Thats good news about Metrolina. Unfortunately I wont be able to make the meeting. I am currently still deployed to the Middle East until June. If you could, contact Dean Whitley from PCC. He is our activities director. You can either message him here on Digital or email him. His email address is [email protected]
It is definitely a good time. We have plenty of time to get it organized. The only issue that could arise & hinder our plans is the weather. As time draws closer, the base will release a schedule of the performances & what type of aircraft will be there. I will keep checking the site & send you & Dean any updates. Take care & see ya'll in 60 days or so.

Cheers :cheers:

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts