Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gents,

I have a matt gold and matt black vette, and I feel it is short on some decals. What would you suggest for this ride??

Regards,
Ish,
South Africa

Attachments

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Hum, welcome to the site, i hoPe your not just trolling as i see this is your first post. But welcome! If it were me, i would either bring the black stripe all the way down to the license plate cover, or paint the plate cover matte gold. The black cover really breaks up he flow of the front end.
For sticker? I would put long skinny rectangular ones, either the upper or lower fender, behind the tire, but before the door. Another good spot is on the B pillar, the body panel between the door window, and rear glass. And even stacked on the rear glass, right up against the B pillar.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Hoosier :nuts:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Heres a quickie photoshop I did last night before bed I only had about 5 minutes to do that the blending is not the best. I will come up with some other styles if I get some free time on sat.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice guys,

I was thinking of Imprinting the number (19) somewhere on the door.

Here are some more images of the vehicle...

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Maybe not on the side, but the left side of the rear bumper.

I take back my earlier opinion, now that i see the top and rear deck are matte black, i would paint the hood matte black also, that way the whole top half of the car would be black.. another good place for a sticker, is a long one on the rocker panels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts