Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I think anybody can search around on this forum in any section and see how viscously exactly this has played out in EVERY thread I ever started by the liar. Every single thread. Go ahead, search around. Go back in C3, C4, C5 search until your hearts content. I can start quoting some of the more belligerent posts that made me stop sharing here as a whole.

I respect you, Matt. I am curious about what that C4 was doing because it was an awesome looking burnout in the pictures. But the numbers posted show 600 and 800 hp for the same run. I didn't want to pick on your times or power output. I only want real true viable info. And I have already confessed to not be s good as you at the drag racing. I never took a professional approach to it.

But the wild **** that Brian claims must be called out. And I will continue to do just that wherever I can. The truth will set us all free!
I won't Road Race Gunny on a Closed Road course for the money.
He is A Veteran at it.
He is also Insane like me.

It was June of 1998.
Bill Ricci Sr he would older than Gunny now if still alive....
That Trans Am you built turned out way faster .
We have to Street race.
I will get You Ready to Race me.
Those Valve covers say 502 but it is a 572 I built with a Sonny Bryant Billet Crank.
So we went off practicing at night driving on Interstate 80 nearby.
12- 4am at night.
July 12, 1998 He called me.
Let's run them off.

And we did.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
That Trans Am you built turned out way faster .
We have to Street race.
You are so full of **** your eyes are turning brown. Where are the pictures of your hot rod from the 90's? Why only one picture of you as a child with this car without an engine in it then and this dark picture of an emblem? Where are the burnout pictures and engine bay pictures and selfies? You are a stranger to the truth. LIAR!

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
You are so full of **** your eyes are turning brown. Where are the pictures of your hot rod from the 90's? Why only one picture of you as a child with this car without an engine in it then and this dark picture of an emblem? Where are the burnout pictures and engine bay pictures and selfies? You are a stranger to the truth. LIAR!
Not so much into Internet glam mug shots like you are.
We did not going around using cellphones up in the air to record Videos in the 1990s.
They were not around back then.

My Ex Kris from highschool had photos stolen recent online.
She is a Professional Photographer on the side.
At night she is a Police officer guard for the IL National Guard.
In a local flyer her photos she took.
Her name Copyright removed.
She is pissed off still.

Will make a video .
Rods will be back from Crower soon.

If look around on Facebook very few post pictures of thier 1970-1/2 Trans Ams.
We all know each other online.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Not so much into Internet glam mug shots like you are.
We did not going around using cellphones up in the air to record Videos in the 1990s.
They were not around back then.
Of course not, but if that whole running around in your powerful TA part of your life happened then we all would have been looking at a different avatar all this time. That's all I'm saying. I mean you have a picture of you as a child next to this thing with no motor. How in it's glory days was there never a picture taken?

Because the glory days you recall are all in your head and mind.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Of course not, but if that whole running around in your powerful TA part of your life happened then we all would have been looking at a different avatar all this time. That's all I'm saying. I mean you have a picture of you as a child next to this thing with no motor. How in it's glory days was there never a picture taken?

I would now like to postulate that the glory days you recall are all in your head and mind.
If you were not on this Forum I would be Happy To share with the Old Guard Here.
I don't trust you at all.

Since day 1 you have tried to belittle me, discredit me, ban me, make up lies about me.

Your actually worse than Junk ever was.

Junk A.J. knows I am real and telling the truth.
PM and back before he turned on everyone I would talk to him nightly via Txing.
We had faith and trust in each .

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
If you were not on this Forum I would be Happy To share with the Old Guard Here

Share what? Pictures of other people's ****? I am pretty sure the avatar posted of a childhood picture from a grown ass man with older kids of his own makes it's own statement. I can not handle you anymore. Time to go play with printing out my LS3 desktop engine. You should get busy on your stuff. Only so much time left in 2019. So sit back in that chair, put your street outlaws show on and start fantasizing hard. Hopefully you wont bust an imaginary knucle as you build.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Share what? Pictures of other people's ****? I am pretty sure the avatar posted of a childhood picture from a grown ass man with older kids of his own makes it's own statement. I can not handle you anymore. Time to go play with printing out my LS3 desktop engine. You should get busy on your stuff. Only so much time left in 2019. So sit back in that chair, put your street outlaws show on and start fantasizing hard. Hopefully you wont bust an imaginary knucle as you build.
Are We Street Racing or Not.

Yes or No answer only.

Otherwise Shut The **** Up Wiz.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Are We Street Racing or Not.

Yes or No answer only.

Otherwise Shut The **** Up Wiz.
Ya know buddy, for what it's worth I do not believe you are bad people. Ya know the real secret to this life is wanting what you got. Not getting what you want. If you could just be content with your life for what it is. Embrace what is and isn't yours for what it is and isn't and want your life for all it is, then you won't have to try to project this false image. At that point you will brag on the things you are proud of and not feel the need to make up **** about the things you wished you were doing. I am not bragging on or making up or exaggerating any times or power levels. And I share about my 3d printers and gaming pc's because that is stuff I am proud about. It is not 15,000 AWHP and I am not the best at anything I do. But I sure do love being me.

You need to re invent yourself in a manner that allows for you to be honest here. So you don't have to make up lies to support the perpetuation of earlier lies. It is a slippery slope when we spin webs of lies. And you should stop. You are better than this. Your words should carry weight. And they can if only you don't lie. Come on man, put the big boy pants on. Our kids are watching.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ya know buddy, for what it's worth I do not believe you are bad people. Ya know the real secret to this life is wanting what you got. Not getting what you want. If you could just be content with your life for what it is. Embrace what is and isn't yours for what it is and isn't and want your life for all it is, then you won't have to try to project this false image. At that point you will brag on the things you are proud of and not feel the need to make up **** about the things you wished you were doing. I am not bragging on or making up or exaggerating any times or power levels. And I share about my 3d printers and gaming pc's because that is stuff I am proud about. It is not 15,000 AWHP and I am not the best at anything I do. But I sure do love being me.

You need to re invent yourself in a manner that allows for you to be honest here. So you don't have to make up lies to support the perpetuation of earlier lies. It is a slippery slope when we spin webs of lies. And you should stop. You are better than this. Your words should carry weight. And they can if only you don't lie. Come on man, put the big boy pants on. Our kids are watching.
Still can not Answer Yes Or No.

So Shut The **** Up Wiz.

We Are Enemies till the Day We Each Die.
Fact.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I really wish someone would stick a fork in this thread considering the thread original topic.

With that said, and in interest of good fun I would like to share this thought.

I will take on the both of you guys (Brian and wiz) in a bracket race competition.

Heck, I would go to Florida and rent a mustang and go to your local track.

All I need is two practice runs to dial in.

I don't care if I run 15 seconds with what ever car I rent.

It's all about RT and how well you know your car and race experience.

I'll kick both your asses and then I'll buy the beer afterwards.

:partyon:

If I loose then we all had a good time. and I'll still buy the beers.;)

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I really wish someone would stick a fork in this thread considering the thread original topic.

With that said, and in interest of good fun I would like to share this thought.

I will take on the both of you guys (Brian and wiz) in a bracket race competition.

Heck, I would go to Florida and rent a mustang and go to your local track.

All I need is two practice runs to dial in.

I don't care if I run 15 seconds with what ever car I rent.

It's all about RT and how well you know your car and race experience.

I'll kick both your asses and then I'll buy the beer afterwards.

:partyon:

If I loose then we all had a good time. and I'll still buy the beers.;)
You fail to understand right now.

I want to Street Race Wiz

Reaction time does not matter much.

Horsepower hooking up clean.
Top end power.
Who has the balls.
Lift Lose.
Don't lift Die.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts