1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Nice car. I like the radar system does it have a on/off capability?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice car. I like the radar system does it have a on/off capability?
Thanks and yes, it does. A small remote (key fob size) lets you select "Hwy/City", "Indicator lights/Voice/Both", "Loud/Low/Voice/Tone/mute" and "Off". Installers put the small blue indicator lights "Right/rear" and/or "Left/front" under the clear panel on the instrument panel. You only see them when they light up.

It has "saved" me on more than one occassion! And the laser diffuser ("not illegal" in Texas but, other states will need to be checked) is remarkable.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Jim's Vette is a real beauty!

Maybe one of these years.... he'll let me take it for a drive!

Yeah.... I can always dream, can't I? :rolling:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Jim's Vette is a real beauty!

Maybe one of these years.... he'll let me take it for a drive!

Yeah.... I can always dream, can't I? :rolling:
:down:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Lookin very good!:thumbsup:
That's a pretty fine lookin' Victory Red C6 Z51 you have there, yourself! Would you consider being our first Red Baron Corvettes Arizona member? Coordinator? Now, I know there are a few other red Vettes in Arizona!

We are in the DFW area but, would like other areas of the country to "jump in". We like all Corvettes and sponsor some events for all colors of Vettes. However, it's still fun to see a parking lot full of red Corvettes, or a road trip caravan of the different reds going somewhere for lunch!

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Beautiful car! You guys are close enough I could meet with you some Tuesday. However, my wife says I can't meet at Hooters or that other place you meet. Let me know when you start meeting at the local Baptist church. :laughing:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful car! You guys are close enough I could meet with you some Tuesday. However, my wife says I can't meet at Hooters or that other place you meet. Let me know when you start meeting at the local Baptist church. :laughing:
We can call it whatever you want!!! :thumbsup: Does RNH (Red Neck Heaven) Non-denominational work for you? :surprised

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
We can call it whatever you want!!! :thumbsup: Does RNH (Red Neck Heaven) Non-denominational work for you? :surprised
There you go. I'll just tell her it's one of those truck stop churches.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
That's a pretty fine lookin' Victory Red C6 Z51 you have there, yourself! Would you consider being our first Red Baron Corvettes Arizona member? Coordinator? Now, I know there are a few other red Vettes in Arizona!

We are in the DFW area but, would like other areas of the country to "jump in". We like all Corvettes and sponsor some events for all colors of Vettes. However, it's still fun to see a parking lot full of red Corvettes, or a road trip caravan of the different reds going somewhere for lunch!
Thank you!:thumbsup:

About the membership to the Red Baron Corvettes, I'd have to say probably not, but thanks for asking me. I have 2 little girls and also belong to a local Corvette Club here in town so my time is pretty filled.

Jeannie

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: That's funny!:smack

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts