Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,151 Posts
Now everyone needs to post that pic on the other forum at the same time..... How about 10:00 EST
That is one FINE looking car!!!
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JCswm said:
Now everyone needs to post that pic on the other forum at the same time..... How about 10:00 EST
That is one FINE looking car!!!
Just be carefull, this might be one of those Cuban embargo pics. LOL. But, it's not like I have a secret agency at my disposal to investigate the background of every anonymous pic sent to me.

(keep them coming!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
oh no the embargo what are we going to do run for it wait no lets go post it in CF and say we had the scoop before everyone and make like 6 topics about the same thing wait nm lets just enjoy these and not tell anyone about them

DC for life
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,929 Posts
That looks sweet, but I'm already wondering when the Widebody kti will be coming out....wish it was wider!;)
 

·
Extra Crispy
Joined
·
5,119 Posts
Are you planning to ban yourself?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,067 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Just be carefull, this might be one of those Cuban embargo pics. LOL. But, it's not like I have a secret agency at my disposal to investigate the background of every anonymous pic sent to me.

(keep them coming!)
I think the "embargo" was more of a gag order from GM to it's employees not to divulge anything at all or get a pink slip. How can they prevent anything that anyone receives via email from being retransmitted? The email could have been spam that we have no control over.
 

·
Extra Crispy
Joined
·
5,119 Posts
Nope. I asked the sender the same thing but got no reply after 4 days

Maybe he got the pink slip!:surprised
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
3,723 Posts
Blackc6 said:
i like it!

do you have a higher resolution version of this pic?

Yeah, that's DEFINITELY a wallpaper worthy pic, but it's too grainy. I tried to clean it up, but no such luck. :(
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bkuper said:
Yeah, that's DEFINITELY a wallpaper worthy pic, but it's too grainy. I tried to clean it up, but no such luck. :(
That's how I got it. I asked the "anon" person for a higher-res version and never got a reply.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top