Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheriff and I drove up to Spring Hill today and met Joe I bought his 3.73 rear end from him. Great guy and one amazing car. This guy drives car 90 miles ONE WAY to the track lays down a handful of 10 sec passes then drives it home. Oh yea he also drives it 100 miles round trip to work during the week.
Just bad ass!:partyon: :partyon:
He is in the process of a new bottom end for his motor I'll let him get you up to speed on that. He is a new member so welcome him in this thread.:thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Very nice guy, and what a beautiful car! Me and Steve had to force ourselves to leave, Joe had that look in his eyes of OOOOOO.K. you guys got your part, you're still staring at my car:laughing:

welcome to DC Joe, great to meet you:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome to the "family" Joe! Don't forget to post some pics :cheers:

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Welcome to DC Joe.

It's kinda like we're standing around saying hello to someone who is'nt here. Oh, wait. He isn't here yet is he?:laughing: And from what Dave and Steve are saying you should post some pics of the Vette so they wont have to drive back up there and stare at it anymore :thumbsup:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Man, What a nice welcome guys......Now there's something that you'll NEVER see on some of the other Corvette sites:laughing:)..........Yea, It was real nice meeting both of you guys (Sheriff And Raidmagic) when you came up to pick up the rear end......I'll have to head down to your guys neck of the woods here soon and check out that car show you mentioned.......I had at least a couple hundred really high quality digital pictures of my car, and pretty much "every" mod I did along the way.....But I had a pretty bad computer crash about a month ago, and I lost everything in all my files:toilet ....luckily I printed out about half of them for a Corvette album that I was putting together......I'll have to scan them,or just take some new ones to post up here real soon:thumbsup: ...........thanks again guys.........Joe:thumbsup: ..........Steve, make sure to let me know how the rear end works out for you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well, I sat and scanned pictures untill I can scan no more.:laughing: ...oh we'll , at least some of them are up now if you guys want to check them out....the quality is not near what they were right from the camera to the computer.......but I guess for being scanned their alright...........enjoy................Joe:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,360 Posts
Welcome to DC Joe. The pics are all approved. A lot of work went into you car:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Welcome aboard Joe:thumbsup: Thats a serious looking ride ya got goin' there:)

:cheers:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks Guys...........Joe:thumbsup:

·
Registered
441 Posts
raidmagic said:
Hey this is how it was when I saw it.:laughing:
I can't believe how clean it is to be driven that far each day.

:laughing: .......we'll you know...it's black , it's easy to keep clean:laughing: :laughing: .........:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Need more pics!

·
Registered
441 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts