Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GREAT WEATHER ! A FEW FROM D/C MADE IT ON TIME !! SO I DID NOT HAVE TO LAY DOWN SAVING SPACES !!
HAD A FEW WITH PATRICK >> IN THE LONG RIDE HES NOT ALL THAT BAD THAT MOST SAY HE IS !!:laughing:
YOU SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO HIM AND HES THINKING 5 THINGS AT ONE TIME >> YOU WONDER IF HES TALKING TO YOU OR WHAT>??
WAIT I THINK THAT WAS ME AFTER TWO DRINKS !!
HOPPED INTO MY CAR AND HIT THE TOLL WAY AND DARN FOOT HIT THE FLOOR AND THE CARB MADE A NOISE AND I SAW 2 CLOUDS OF CARBON SMOKE FLYING OUT THE SIDE PIPES I GUESS ITS TOO MUCH STOP AND GO DRIVING > MAN THE CAR WAS REALLY FAST >> ITS NOT OFTEN I DO THAT

OK ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHH
JIM>

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
GREAT WEATHER ! A FEW FROM D/C MADE IT ON TIME !! SO I DID NOT HAVE TO LAY DOWN SAVING SPACES !!
HAD A FEW WITH PATRICK >> IN THE LONG RIDE HES NOT ALL THAT BAD THAT MOST SAY HE IS !!:laughing:
YOU SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO HIM AND HES THINKING 5 THINGS AT ONE TIME >> YOU WONDER IF HES TALKING TO YOU OR WHAT>??
WAIT I THINK THAT WAS ME AFTER TWO DRINKS !!
HOPPED INTO MY CAR AND HIT THE TOLL WAY AND DARN FOOT HIT THE FLOOR AND THE CARB MADE A NOISE AND I SAW 2 CLOUDS OF CARBON SMOKE FLYING OUT THE SIDE PIPES I GUESS ITS TOO MUCH STOP AND GO DRIVING > MAN THE CAR WAS REALLY FAST >> ITS NOT OFTEN I DO THAT

OK ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHH
JIM>
man and you didnt go gun ho with me around? RM was fun DC is the place to be

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Sorry I missed it....

I can't wait for the 17th and 18th.......That is going to be a good Corvette weekend with some great guys.

I'll see you guys in Elmhurst on Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
On the 17th there will be more of us helping you hold spots. I'll bring my own chair AND my camera so you won't have to think too hard about yours. :rolling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts