Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
The bastard doesn't love the US he loves himself , just ask him ,he'll take dirt from foreign countries on his political foes which is against the law OH by the way the FBI director is a liar. He doesn't want t be president he wants to be king. The bastard makes Benedict Arnold look like a hero.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
The bastard doesn't love the US he loves himself , just ask him ,he'll take dirt from foreign countries on his political foes which is against the law OH by the way the FBI director is a liar. He doesn't want t be president he wants to be king. The bastard makes Benedict Arnold look like a hero.
He does not want to be King.
He has more more money than a King.

He is here to save the USA from Democrats trying to take over the USA & rest of the world because people like you elected them into office.

You see the recent pictures in San Fracisco ?
One Homeless Black guy needing help care, He takes a **** standing up in front of a High Class Outdoors restaurant while others eating lunch.
Like its normal a daily routine.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
The protests by anyone from California will be disregarded. There is a reason that 99% of sane Americans believe you all are nuts. California has been the butt of jokes for a long time now. Silly laws, silly rules and ever increasing welfare and homelessness. It is blatantly obvious to anyone that the California system isn't working. If you want to **** in the streets that would be OK but don't even think of washing your car. C.A.R.B. has always been and will forever be a joke. That alone should be enough to get any car guy upset. Since this is a car forum and since you're not upset then you are either a troll or not a car guy.

How about a new site? "Liberal Corvettes". All parts from vendors will be free. Since you can't keep 'em clean in the Summer it will have to be more of a Rat Rod (Vette) site. Hospital visits in case of an accident would be based on the percentage of Latino blood in your veins. 1/4 Mexican would get a 25% discount. 1/2 Mexican gets a 50% discount.....etc. That's a moot point anyways since all healthcare is free to anyone who wants it.

I wish Trump would cut off all Federal money to all "sanctuary cities". Why should my tax dollars be given to a gaggle of nut cases that don't care how they spend their own money. 1/3 of all welfare recipients in the nation are in California and most won't speak English. How's that working out for ya'?

At least I know which bathroom to go do my business. I've heard (not verified) that California driver's licenses are going to list "Male", "Female", and "non-Binary" and this can be changed if you feel like it. This is really as telling as it gets. Anyone.....anyone that thinks this is a good idea is absolutely insane. If some fedora wearing, neck-bearded pervert walks into the "Ladies Room" with my daughter he/she/it will not be a happy camper. The next restroom he uses will have a handicapped sign on the door.

Y'all's nuts, every last one of you that think you have the answer. You don't even know the question. California is a laughing stock and the sane ones are leaving in droves. Just leave that Liberal bullshit in California when you come to Texas. Don't bring the reason you left with you.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
The protests by anyone from California will be disregarded. There is a reason that 99% of sane Americans believe you all are nuts. California has been the butt of jokes for a long time now. Silly laws, silly rules and ever increasing welfare and homelessness. It is blatantly obvious to anyone that the California system isn't working. If you want to **** in the streets that would be OK but don't even think of washing your car. C.A.R.B. has always been and will forever be a joke. That alone should be enough to get any car guy upset. Since this is a car forum and since you're not upset then you are either a troll or not a car guy.

How about a new site? "Liberal Corvettes". All parts from vendors will be free. Since you can't keep 'em clean in the Summer it will have to be more of a Rat Rod (Vette) site. Hospital visits in case of an accident would be based on the percentage of Latino blood in your veins. 1/4 Mexican would get a 25% discount. 1/2 Mexican gets a 50% discount.....etc. That's a moot point anyways since all healthcare is free to anyone who wants it.

I wish Trump would cut off all Federal money to all "sanctuary cities". Why should my tax dollars be given to a gaggle of nut cases that don't care how they spend their own money. 1/3 of all welfare recipients in the nation are in California and most won't speak English. How's that working out for ya'?

At least I know which bathroom to go do my business. I've heard (not verified) that California driver's licenses are going to list "Male", "Female", and "non-Binary" and this can be changed if you feel like it. This is really as telling as it gets. Anyone.....anyone that thinks this is a good idea is absolutely insane. If some fedora wearing, neck-bearded pervert walks into the "Ladies Room" with my daughter he/she/it will not be a happy camper. The next restroom he uses will have a handicapped sign on the door.

Y'all's nuts, every last one of you that think you have the answer. You don't even know the question. California is a laughing stock and the sane ones are leaving in droves. Just leave that Liberal bullshit in California when you come to Texas. Don't bring the reason you left with you.
Yea, don't hand me that crap every major American city has their problems, Look at New Orleans when the storms came threw, the national guard had to be called out to stop the looting and killing. Look at Detroit and the killing. So don't hand me your self righteous bull crap. Yea we all got problems Some worse that others maybe but we all gotem.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
ea, don't hand me that crap every major American city has their problems, Look at New Orleans when the storms came threw, the national guard had to be called out to stop the looting and killing. Look at Detroit and the killing.
You're making my point. New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, New York......all bastions of liberalism. It doesn't work. I find it amazing that no one knew that there would be a run on the Social Security piggy bank. With all the supposed intelligence in D.C. no one knew that the baby-boomers would all be getting old at the same time. Social Security was robbed to give free money to those that didn't put anything into it.

It's very telling that California has about 10% of the population and over a third of welfare recipients in the whole country. Migrants (Illegal aliens) will flock to where there's the most money and here you are.

We all have our problems, sure, but we aren't all the butt of jokes like Kalifornia. It is patently obvious to me that with the exodus from your great state and the number of retirees vs the number of folks working that the current system is failing. There just isn't enough money to support the "everything's free" lifestyle. Instead of trying to find ways to save money California continues to create these new freebies with absolutely no regard for who's going to pay for it.

Y'all are being taxed to death and that's not helping anyone but the freeloaders. Your infrastructure sux, your local government sux and you're quickly becoming a third world country withing a prosperous country. We can give free healthcare, free money, free food and anything else you want but we can't pick up the trash and help to get rid of the rodent infestation. Shitting in the streets might be what some folks did in their home country but it's not acceptable here. Well, it's actually becoming acceptable in your great state.

C'mon dude, surely you can see the problem and if you can't then there's no hope. Just remember, when you finally do leave, don't bring the liberal bullshit that caused your downfall with you. I like the border wall but they've made a mistake in the location. It should run up the east side of California. You want 'em, you got 'em. Secede, yep, I think that's a good idea for you all. No more Federal bailout money and you'd go broke in a very short time. The numbers just don't work and no amount of creative math is going to help.

I live in eastern Kentucky and sometimes out intelligence is questioned. Man, have I got questions for California. I can raise my own beef, pork and I can plant a garden and can enough tomaoes, corn, green beans, peppers and potatoes to last me through the winter. I'll be fine. When your supermarkets run out of free food what are you going to eat? Napa Valley wine and tortillas? Yum.

Just remember that 99% of the Democrats give the rest of them a bad name.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
You're making my point. New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, New York......all bastions of liberalism. It doesn't work. I find it amazing that no one knew that there would be a run on the Social Security piggy bank. With all the supposed intelligence in D.C. no one knew that the baby-boomers would all be getting old at the same time. Social Security was robbed to give free money to those that didn't put anything into it.

It's very telling that California has about 10% of the population and over a third of welfare recipients in the whole country. Migrants (Illegal aliens) will flock to where there's the most money and here you are.

We all have our problems, sure, but we aren't all the butt of jokes like Kalifornia. It is patently obvious to me that with the exodus from your great state and the number of retirees vs the number of folks working that the current system is failing. There just isn't enough money to support the "everything's free" lifestyle. Instead of trying to find ways to save money California continues to create these new freebies with absolutely no regard for who's going to pay for it.

Y'all are being taxed to death and that's not helping anyone but the freeloaders. Your infrastructure sux, your local government sux and you're quickly becoming a third world country withing a prosperous country. We can give free healthcare, free money, free food and anything else you want but we can't pick up the trash and help to get rid of the rodent infestation. Shitting in the streets might be what some folks did in their home country but it's not acceptable here. Well, it's actually becoming acceptable in your great state.

C'mon dude, surely you can see the problem and if you can't then there's no hope. Just remember, when you finally do leave, don't bring the liberal bullshit that caused your downfall with you. I like the border wall but they've made a mistake in the location. It should run up the east side of California. You want 'em, you got 'em. Secede, yep, I think that's a good idea for you all. No more Federal bailout money and you'd go broke in a very short time. The numbers just don't work and no amount of creative math is going to help.

I live in eastern Kentucky and sometimes out intelligence is questioned. Man, have I got questions for California. I can raise my own beef, pork and I can plant a garden and can enough tomaoes, corn, green beans, peppers and potatoes to last me through the winter. I'll be fine. When your supermarkets run out of free food what are you going to eat? Napa Valley wine and tortillas? Yum.

Just remember that 99% of the Democrats give the rest of them a bad name.
You have your view and I have mine, I just wonder what in your past gave you such a warped view of life. Tolerance and compassion is not in you vocabulary, neither cost you. It's clear anything I would say to you would not make a dent. Homelessness is not simple neither is the answer, People have problems ,sometimes not of their doing, add mental illness and ,sometimes just bad luck, and you loos everything. So spare me , you and people like you are the reason this country is so divided to day. Instead of looking for answers all you want to do is blame people and our government.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I just wonder what in your past gave you such a warped view of life.
The answer to that one is nothing. I view life as sacred. I'm just laser focused on the realities of life and living.

Tolerance and compassion is not in you vocabulary
Certainly it is. I'm tolerant and compassionate but I also believe in the rule of law. My parents met on a boat coming to America in 1945. He was French and she was Czech. They came here legally, they got a job and lived what was then, the American dream. They both spoke English after a year or so and I never heard them speak French or Slavic.

The system is being abused nowadays. People come here for the promise of a welfare check and other "gifts" from the government. Sign up, come here legally and you'll find compassion and tolerance in most Americans. Start your life by breaking laws and......well, not so much.

Homelessness is not simple neither is the answer, People have problems
Agreed. Life is not always simple. If you're going to be homeless at least do it in your own country without abusing my tax dollars. The accommodations are the same.

you and people like you are the reason this country is so divided to day. Instead of looking for answers all you want to do is blame people and our government.
Most of us aren't divided. We believe in freedom and laws. If you break the law you're a criminal by definition. Sure, I'll blame the people. My parents did it correctly. They didn't sneak across the border. Folks know that's it's illegal, people waiting to come here legally are at a disadvantage and the government is partially to blame. Even when we had a Republican House, Senate and the Presidency nothing got done. It's not which party is doing the wrong thing, it's who's afraid to scare off a voting bloc.

Politicians promise and fail to deliver. I'm glad Trump's not a politician. The media won't cover it but he's done a lot. Pull your head out of Rachel's butt and you might see a positive change. It's the Liberals and their out-of-control spending that's bankrupting us and these invaders from other countries are sucking the Governments collective tit.

Of course that's just IMHO.:D

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
You have your view and I have mine, I just wonder what in your past gave you such a warped view of life
You know, you're right. I don't know you at all and here I am being judgmental. I apologize for that. As the kids say nowadays, "My Bad". I'm sure you're a lot like me in that we are both pursuing what we perceive to be our dream. Just because our dreams are different doesn't make you or me a bad person. Logically I can't see your view but maybe I'm not supposed to. We live a couple thousand miles apart and views are supposed to be different. If I ever get back to California I'd buy you a beer for sure......or bring the "Moonshine" if you'd prefer. Sorry for picking on your point of view instead of trying to understand it. Have a great night, day or whatever.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I wonder How Hard I can hit till an Epyltic Siezure takes place and He Dies.
Burn the fake Trans Am down. Melt it into a steel alloy and make Honda parts out of it. Best use ever. Most childish series of posts ever.

…….and no, your scrawny little ass couldn't hit me hard enough to hurt anything. I've seen better legs on a grasshopper.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
You know, you're right. I don't know you at all and here I am being judgmental. I apologize for that. As the kids say nowadays, "My Bad". I'm sure you're a lot like me in that we are both pursuing what we perceive to be our dream. Just because our dreams are different doesn't make you or me a bad person. Logically I can't see your view but maybe I'm not supposed to. We live a couple thousand miles apart and views are supposed to be different. If I ever get back to California I'd buy you a beer for sure......or bring the "Moonshine" if you'd prefer. Sorry for picking on your point of view instead of trying to understand it. Have a great night, day or whatever.
Your right, we both have our convictions. and dreams. I think we both want a better way of life and a better country. I didn't think you a bad person, just happen to think you faith in the worst president in history is misplaced. I can't for the life of me understand anyone putting their trust and faith ,and admiration into a person, who doesn't care about this country, or it's rules, or it's government.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Burn the fake Trans Am down. Melt it into a steel alloy and make Honda parts out of it. Best use ever. Most childish series of posts ever.

…….and no, your scrawny little ass couldn't hit me hard enough to hurt anything. I've seen better legs on a grasshopper.
I dont believe your in the best shape at your Age Gunny.
I do believe you shoot to Kill.
Welcome to come by and Put a 45 slug in me.
Please Try.
I fight to Live.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts

You Have To Put one into my Brain or Heart To Stop me.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,360 Posts
Put a 45 slug in me..
45's work. Like they say. use a .45 because sometime old, fat, and slow works.

Don't ever push an old guy. The older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent:laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
45's work. Like they say. use a .45 because sometime old, fat, and slow works.

Don't ever push an old guy. The older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent
Boy, ain't it the truth. It's a good thing we don't know our exact time or there would be folks going with us.

I dont believe your in the best shape at your Age Gunny.
I do believe you shoot to Kill.
My shape is a bit overweight but still in very good shape. 6 feet and 220 ain't too bad for my age. I was 200-220 during my time in the Corps. I can still throw 100 bundles of hay and fill the wagon. I might not be able to feed myself tomorrow but I can still do it.:D Yes, I used to shoot 2" groups and now I've slid back to 3" groups. Me and Mister Kimber, Mister Combat Commander and a Colt Model 70 spend about 200 rounds a week together. Reloading is fun. Shooting is a hobby of mine. Old age is a bitch.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Boy, ain't it the truth. It's a good thing we don't know our exact time or there would be folks going with us.

My shape is a bit overweight but still in very good shape. 6 feet and 220 ain't too bad for my age. I was 200-220 during my time in the Corps. I can still throw 100 bundles of hay and fill the wagon. I might not be able to feed myself tomorrow but I can still do it.:D Yes, I used to shoot 2" groups and now I've slid back to 3" groups. Me and Mister Kimber, Mister Combat Commander and a Colt Model 70 spend about 200 rounds a week together. Reloading is fun. Shooting is a hobby of mine. Old age is a bitch.
I am not afraid of You.
You shoot me dead my Boys get The Trans Am.
Wiz still does not get it

**** that piece of **** in South Florida.

Bill Ricci pulled a 9 mm on me one nigjt.
Drinking together and on his Meds.
It was a Loyalty Test.
I stepped closer and Put the gun barrel to me head.
Pull Bill.
Right then he knew.

We went back drinking.
Laughed.

I am 200 lbs
Solid muscle.
I pick up semi tires and rims and carry around like nothing.
Try it sometime.
Harder than you think.
22 inch steel rims and tires mounted.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts