Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Happy ****en Fathers Day Tommarrow Women and Men.

We Are at War across the USA.

SOME WILL LIVE.

MOST WILL DIE.

HOW IT HAS TO BE.
Are you sure you don't do drugs? What does that post even mean. Are you drunk?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
. I'm on my fourth glass of Scotch..
What kind of scotch do you drink Gunny? If you ever get to the western part of the state, I've got several good single malt ones we could partake of

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
What kind of scotch do you drink Gunny? If you ever get to the western part of the state, I've got several good single malt ones we could partake of
Hell, that might be worth the trip. I only drink single malts bless your little ole' heart. I have three bottles left. I usually get some for Christmas. Glenmorangie 12, Glenfiddich 12 and some Glenlevit 18 left. All are over 1/2 way gone. I think I have some old Chevis 25 that I've been known to sip on.....but it's blended and for the peasants.:laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
Bring it on down. I'm about an hour west of the corvette museum. Currently I have Glenrothes (Shery Cask Finished), Glenmorangie-Quinta Rubin (Port Cask Finished) and some Balvenie 21 years old. My wife gave me the Balvenie. I guess she still loves me

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
The protests by anyone from California will be disregarded. There is a reason that 99% of sane Americans believe you all are nuts. California has been the butt of jokes for a long time now. Silly laws, silly rules and ever increasing welfare and homelessness. It is blatantly obvious to anyone that the California system isn't working. If you want to **** in the streets that would be OK but don't even think of washing your car. C.A.R.B. has always been and will forever be a joke. That alone should be enough to get any car guy upset. Since this is a car forum and since you're not upset then you are either a troll or not a car guy.

How about a new site? "Liberal Corvettes". All parts from vendors will be free. Since you can't keep 'em clean in the Summer it will have to be more of a Rat Rod (Vette) site. Hospital visits in case of an accident would be based on the percentage of Latino blood in your veins. 1/4 Mexican would get a 25% discount. 1/2 Mexican gets a 50% discount.....etc. That's a moot point anyways since all healthcare is free to anyone who wants it.

I wish Trump would cut off all Federal money to all "sanctuary cities". Why should my tax dollars be given to a gaggle of nut cases that don't care how they spend their own money. 1/3 of all welfare recipients in the nation are in California and most won't speak English. How's that working out for ya'?

At least I know which bathroom to go do my business. I've heard (not verified) that California driver's licenses are going to list "Male", "Female", and "non-Binary" and this can be changed if you feel like it. This is really as telling as it gets. Anyone.....anyone that thinks this is a good idea is absolutely insane. If some fedora wearing, neck-bearded pervert walks into the "Ladies Room" with my daughter he/she/it will not be a happy camper. The next restroom he uses will have a handicapped sign on the door.

Y'all's nuts, every last one of you that think you have the answer. You don't even know the question. California is a laughing stock and the sane ones are leaving in droves. Just leave that Liberal bullshit in California when you come to Texas. Don't bring the reason you left with you.

My first day in the Caliphonia nut cracker I was laying butt-ass naked on the exam table with a full blown woody and a peanut balanced on the end of it.

The shrink walks in on me and sees me laying there with my full blown woody and a peanut balanced on it and he has the gaul to ask me why I'm there.

Not having a loss for words I said "I'm ****ing nuts why else would I be here...."

And some of that story is almost true......:smack

41 - 58 of 58 Posts