Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This... is Obama's base. This is what he is required to shore up. -Good luck with that...
---------------------------------

Moore: Bin Laden Suffered An "Execution;" Should Have Put Him On Trial

"They killed him not because there was a fire fight or something going on. They went there with the intention to kill him. That's an execution or an assassination, whatever you want to call it," Michael Moore told CNN.

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/...d_execution_should_have_put_him_on_trial.html

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Micheal Moore is a ****ing idiot. We should have gotten him with OSL and at least two problems would be gone. Our country is in a crisis from which we probably won't return from due to all the idiots electing leftwing radicals who are hellbent on destroying America.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Lost our soul? Nah. Just taking care of business.
:cheers: one could say we gain a little piece of it back..

We need a little "amen brother" smiley.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Michael Moore is a freakin joke.:down: When is his 15 minutes of fame ever gonna be up?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Americans have a right to a trial. Enemy combatants have a right to a bullet.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Too bad he didn't get shot too.:thud:

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
Michael Moore needs to STFU. (and he's hardly Obama's base btw)

It's important for history to have a record of what happened?

For the record, what happened is the USA's most wanted terrorist got his brains blown out by the greatest military on earth, and justly so.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Michael Moore's just pissed he didn't get to eat OBL's body.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I'm okay with calling it an execution. I think there's plenty of evidence to convict him.
the sad thing is, in todays legal climate he could possibly walk- chain of evidence, evidence rules, ect....

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Moore should be drafted, trained, and put on the front lines in Afganstan. Perhaps then he would learn something, because today he is a moronic, stupid, fat, stupid, idiotic, stupid marxist.

Did I say stupid?

Personally, this veteran would love to meet him in the ring, bare knuckles. I would consider it an honor and priviledge to beat his brains out.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I guess maybe all the people in the twin towers `the pentagon & flight 93 should have had a trial before they were executed too. michal moore is a fat ignorant ****in POS:down::down::down:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Personally, this veteran would love to meet him in the ring, bare knuckles. I would consider it an honor and priviledge to beat his brains out.
octagon, not a ring....and i would wear gloves- dont wanna mess my hands up in his face hahaha

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Why anyone is giving this blob of crap airtime anymore is beyond comprehension. Aside from showing him actually doing something of substance like pushing a vacuum, or making me a sandwich, I'm not interested.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
If Michael Moore is offended then it must be good for America:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Aside from showing him actually doing something of substance like making me a sandwich.
I hear he is a PRO at making sandwiches....he has to be :rolling:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts