Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:WTF :huh:

Why not Palin, the beloved Tea Party Laser Target Designator?:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Outstanding ! I will be looking forward to her response.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
I'd like to hear what the woman who spent more on her election than most other House races COMBINED has to say about spending reductions. I'd like to hear her say that spending is not useful and helpful in reaching a goal.

This ought to be good...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Tax money... -Did she use a disproportion amount in comparison to her rival... or donations ? Do we have any more to spend ? Has it had ANY positive impact on the general population as a whole ? Why did it not help Whitman to get elected ? Why are governments through the entire EU and Canada doing the exact opposite ? -and the ones that are not... having riots in the streets ?

This is what happens when you elicit your opinion from the left. You receive and then regurgitate, lazy intellect.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
...and by the way, it is "Paul Ryan giving the official GOP response". Bachmann, like every other representative... will issue a response independent of the party.

Lazy intellect...

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I'd like to hear what the woman who spent more on her election than most other House races COMBINED has to say about spending reductions. I'd like to hear her say that spending is not useful and helpful in reaching a goal.

This ought to be good...

:rolleyes:
I am more than sure you will keep proper tabs on President Obama as he expects to spend $1 billion on his re-election bid.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
I am more than sure you will keep proper tabs on President Obama as he expects to spend $1 billion on his re-election bid.
You know it. And we'll see if he (likely) outspends Bush as far as using AF1 to stump everywhere. I am furious that McCain-Feingold got overturned. Furious. Our elections are now up for auction. My $25 means diddly-****, now.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
You know it. And we'll see if he (likely) outspends Bush as far as using AF1 to stump everywhere. I am furious that McCain-Feingold got overturned. Furious. Our elections are now up for auction. My $25 means diddly-****, now.
I got news for you T, your $25 hasn't meant diddly **** since 1913.. :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts