Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’ Carla Bruni reveals what Michelle Obama REALLY thinks of being First Lady

*New biography alleges rivalry between two women strained relations between the French and U.S. presidential couples

Michelle Obama thinks being America’s First Lady is ‘hell’, Carla Bruni reveals today in a wildly indiscreet book.

Miss Bruni divulges that Mrs Obama replied when asked about her position as the U.S. president’s wife: ‘Don’t ask! It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’

Details of the private conversation, which took place at the White House during an official visit by Nicolas Sarkozy last March, emerged in Carla And The Ambitious, a book written in collaboration with Miss Bruni.

However another book, an unauthorised biography about the French president's wife, offers an insight into an apparently testy relationship between the two women.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...Lady-hell-says-Carla-Bruni.html#ixzz0zi5hnYLr

:laughing: Guess the "proud" wore off... :crazy:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
From the article ...

As first lady, Ms Lahouri says, Bruni-Sarkozy's obsessions have shifted away from rock stars to women she perceives as rivals.

I'd still rather watch a Snooki Jersey Shores catfight ... :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Don't worry, Michelle. You won't have to endure that hell for very much longer. The hubby will be a retiree in a couple of years. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
'It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’ Carla Bruni reveals what Michelle Obama REALLY thinks of being First Lady

*New biography alleges rivalry between two women strained relations between the French and U.S. presidential couples

Michelle Obama thinks being America’s First Lady is ‘hell’, Carla Bruni reveals today in a wildly indiscreet book.

Miss Bruni divulges that Mrs Obama replied when asked about her position as the U.S. president’s wife: ‘Don’t ask! It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’

Details of the private conversation, which took place at the White House during an official visit by Nicolas Sarkozy last March, emerged in Carla And The Ambitious, a book written in collaboration with Miss Bruni.

However another book, an unauthorised biography about the French president's wife, offers an insight into an apparently testy relationship between the two women.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...Lady-hell-says-Carla-Bruni.html#ixzz0zi5hnYLr

:laughing: Guess the "proud" wore off... :crazy:

Are you watching soap operas all day? :laughing:

I don’t remember her being on any election ballot … so why do you care? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
She got out there and stumped for the POS, errrr POTUS and change she could believe in and she got what she wished for. She's the First Lady, she's supposed to be living the dream and representing....that's why I care........not.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Classic example of 'high-class' issues. Sad.
I guess Cloward and Piven's vision isn't all it's cracked up to be. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
She got out there and stumped for the POS, errrr POTUS and change she could believe in and she got what she wished for. She's the First Lady, she's supposed to be living the dream and representing....that's why I care........not.
I guess she has a mind of her own and will speak it anytime she wants and could care less who doesn’t like it.

Scary isn’t it? ;)

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Classic example of 'high-class' issues. Sad.
I guess Cloward and Piven's vision isn't all it's cracked up to be. :laughing:
Right ... so v-nOOb posts up hearsay from hearsay from a woman hoping to make a buck from womans' gossip and wants you to believe this to be shocking truth & fact ...

Allow me to be honest ... even the most wretched Beckerhead Rushbot would be throwing a tantrum for destroying the credibility of the *most sacred domain of the right-wing agenda* ... hate.

Sad.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Right ... so v-nOOb posts up hearsay from hearsay from a woman hoping to make a buck from womans' gossip and wants you to believe this to be shocking truth & fact ...

Allow me to be honest ... even the most wretched Beckerhead Rushbot would be throwing a tantrum for destroying the credibility of the *most sacred domain of the right-wing agenda* ... hate.

Sad.
Huh?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Don’t worry … no need to duck … :laughing:
Even I'm amused when my woman starts talking about her friends ... somebodys' going down a jack move ...

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Even I'm amused when my woman starts talking about her friends ... somebodys' going down a jack move ...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/16/AR2010091603854.html

White House disputes new book that says Michelle Obama said her life is 'hell'
"The first lady never said that," spokeswoman Katie McCormick-Lelyveld said.

Of course their "spokeswoman" disputes it. Michelle couldn't dispute it herself? Can't start the lies now?? :laughing:

I guess the French First Lady is a liar. :huh:
Kind of silly isn’t it … like Birth Certificates and Kenyan channeling, anything to keep the Stupid thinking about everything but a Plan. :huh:

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
Michelle is Not human, that's why... :)

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Kind of silly isn’t it … like Birth Certificates and Kenyan channeling, anything to keep the Stupid thinking about everything but a Plan. :huh:
:rolling:
You really believe this was set up??? :smack

The dumbass mouthed off to another first lady and the word got out. Another Obama FAIL! :down:

This administration has less class than the Clinton admin did. :nuts: Clinton's people stole the "w's" off all the keyboards and some china, wonder what these people will steal in two years? :lookinup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
:rolling:
You really believe this was set up??? :smack

The dumbass mouthed off to another first lady and the word got out. Another Obama FAIL! :down:

This administration has less class than the Clinton admin did. :nuts: Clinton's people stole the "w's" off all the keyboards and some china, wonder what these people will steal in two years? :lookinup:

:D It really must be pissing you off that the Obama are soiling those Pearly sheets.

Remember … Delegitimize as much as you can. :laughing:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
:D It really must be pissing you off that the Obama are soiling those Pearly sheets.

Remember … Delegitimize as much as you can. :laughing:
No need to knock them down. That's one accomplishment they have completed on their own. :laughing:

Some followers still tend to be blinded by skin color though. ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts