Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mid America Motorworks is gearing up for a 37th Anniversary Celebration at our MY Garage Museum & Retail Store Saturday, Feb. 26, 2011.

Mid America Motorworks has been covering the aftermarket needs of enthusiasts for 37 years. In honor of this milestone, visitors to the Retail Store can take advantage of 37 percent off select items in the store, including car covers! Saturday afternoon, guests can enjoy cake and a champagne toast at 1 p.m. to mark the occasion. In addition to that, stop by to say hello to Mike Yager, chief cheerleader, and ask him about the new book that he is working on.

The 37th Anniversary specials will be available 2/26 and 2/27 ONLY in the MY Garage Museum and Retail Store. Store hours are Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.

MY Garage Museum & Retail Store houses literally thousands of automotive collectibles and memorabilia. The most significant pieces in the collection are the vehicles. From prototype, rare and racing cars to those featured in films, MY Garage Museum is home to a truly one-of-a-kind collection.

The Retail Store features apparel, accessories and memorabilia for Corvette and Air-Cooled Volkswagen enthusiasts, including glassware, model cars and Mid America Motorworks products.

Admission to the MY Garage Museum & Retail Store is FREE and is open seven days a week.
Pre-registration for the event is recommended.

http://www.mamotorworks.com/corvette-1-0-11447.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts