Man Cruise 2011 - Event Date: May 14, 2011
What originally started out three years ago as a fun Guys and Vettes day (while their wives went shopping) for the Looking Glass Corvette Club is now an official event this year at Mid America Motorworks. This one-day event will be held on our corporate campus from 10am to 4pm.
An event t-shirt and lunch is included in the registration fee of $20 per attendee. The event t-shirts will be available during the registration and will not be shipped prior to the event. Additional event t-shirts will be made available for sale during the event - quantities are limited.
(depending upon the number of attendees, the tours and seminars may be split into groups)
- 9-10am: Arrival and registration
- Welcome by Mike
- Tours: Corporate Building, Funfest Grounds, Performance Choice Manufacturing, Installation & Restyling Center, Photography Studio, and MY Garage Museum and Retail Store
- Lunch fit for a Hungry Appetite: Mid America Motorworks' has teamed up with the Foxx's Den to bring you a hearty lunch, including a chance to taste some of their signature chicken wing flavors!
- Interior Installation Seminar: Ask the experts your question about Corvette interior installation. Matt Daniels, Performance Choice Manufacturing Production Team Leader, and Kenny Yager will lead the seminar.
- 2:30-4pm: Show and Shine: Show off your Corvette and Mike Yager will have a special "Mike's Pick" award in which the winner will receive a free professional photography session at Mid America Motorworks Photo Studio with our professional in-house photographer, Ed Baumgarten.
- 4-6pm: A tradition, "Man Card Ceremony" ends the event in which man cards are distributed to each person in attendance. This year's Man Ceremony is sponsored by the Foxx's Den, a bar & grill located less than 1/2 mile down the road from Mid America Motorworks.