Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 67 Convertible that needs a windshield, I have access to the correct windshield but it's in (and has to be removed from) a 67 Coupe. Does anyone know if these are interchangeable? I've called a couple of glass places - some said yes some said no so I'm really confused. Also anyone every removed one of these windshields - I'd appreciate any tips or tricks.

·
Registered
525 Posts
L I Corvette said:
I have a 67 Convertible that needs a windshield, I have access to the correct windshield but it's in (and has to be removed from) a 67 Coupe. Does anyone know if these are interchangeable? I've called a couple of glass places - some said yes some said no so I'm really confused. Also anyone every removed one of these windshields - I'd appreciate any tips or tricks.
I would say that they are interchangeable. Just to make sure, I checked a couple of online parts suppliers (Corvette Central, etc) and they only list one part number for '67, no listing for coupe vs convertible.

As far as actual removal, I will have to leave that for those that have done it.

:D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts