Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The August 5 - 7 weekend MidOhio ALMS/Indy Corvette Corral tickets are only available until August 3, 2011 and only thru MidOhio.
Anyone else planning on going again this year?

................besides me:D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:surprised I've recently heard rumors that there could be another forum attending, but I was hoping for more from the DC family!

·
Banned
20 Posts
Tenative yes for me, but i wont know till the last minute, since I'm a SAR member and First Responder.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
After years of wanting to go and always being busy...I just might go. Use to go to MIS when they had the Corvettes at MIS (Corvette show and IRL race). Plus we skip B. Gold this year. I've never seen the C6.Rs race.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After years of wanting to go and always being busy...I just might go. Use to go to MIS when they had the Corvettes at MIS (Corvette show and IRL race). Plus we skip B. Gold this year. I've never seen the C6.Rs race.
:thud:I did those MIS events too :D
But MidOhio, :devil: a completely different experience and Corvette Racing knows how to thow a PARTY. :partyon: Fridays practice, qualifing, pit and garage experience allows you to get some AWESOME pictures and bump shoulders with some great people. :thumbsup: The Corvette Corral tent in past years has provided a cool place to hide from the sun and enjoy new Vettes, refreshments, door prizes and driver signings with an update and discussion of current status of Corvette Racing team by Doug Fehan. In the past years a Corral "pace" lap around the track closed the Friday events allowing for more great photos. Saturdays race,,,,,,,,, well.....again more excitement and never a disappointment just hearing those engines roar.

This Z will be caravanning south each day with other DCers from NorthWestern Ohio.....75, 15, 23, 30, 314 :buhbye: If you're able to join us on the road :thumbsup: we'd be happy to slow down :devil: to let you catch up :D But we'll "Take No Prisoners". :laughing: If not, hope to see you there :cheers:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Exactly what is this? Their website is a little confusing.

·
Banned
20 Posts
But MidOhio, :devil: a completely different experience and Corvette Racing knows how to thow a PARTY. :partyon:

I'll attest to this.

But I'm getting hangover relapse just remembering it.

For those curious, bring lots of drinking money and sunscreen.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'll be there Saturday with my 04CE. I'll be looking for others from here.

My internet picture is a little old so I may look a little different. :laughing:

Reminds me of Family Guy when Brian posted he was a Golden Retriever.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anybody know if they are doing a pace lap this year? Didn't see it on the web sight. That would be a blast.
Friday August 5, 2011 per IMSA Schedule..........
7:10pm - 7:35pm Corvette Corral Parade Laps
<-------Last Years

1 - 20 of 55 Posts