Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for the record,does racking up the miles on your prize,realley mean anything to you ,if so why or why not,just woundering:) :buhbye: :cheers:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
32,974 Posts
I could care less actually. I don't drive mine alot now because my wife and I had a baby and she won't let me put her in the back.:stick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raidmagic said:
I could care less actually. I don't drive mine alot now because my wife and I had a baby and she won't let me put her in the back.:stick:
gotca wife feels same way about my little girl to:laughing: :laughing:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,221 Posts
Mileage means nothing to me. But, it did at first, my GS had 11k miles on it when I got it.

Now I rack up the miles like they are going out of style!

Like I've said before, my car will end up in a junk yard, not in a museum. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
Mileage means nothing to me. But, it did at first, my GS had 11k miles on it when I got it.

Now I rack up the miles like they are going out of style!

Like I've said before, my car will end up in a junk yard, not in a museum. :thumbsup:
not like at rogers corvette i hope:stick: :buhbye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,409 Posts
almost 8000 so far this year. I bought that baby to use and enjoy.:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
biltogo said:
almost 8000 so far this year. I bought that baby to use and enjoy.:cheers:
good for you,me to:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
I don't plan on ever selling it so who would I be saving it for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,158 Posts
5800 on the Z06 and 42000 on the 91. The plan this summer was drive them more but somehow work and other things always get in the way.

This weekends weather is going to be :thumbsup:.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,221 Posts
ragvette said:
5800 on the Z06 and 42000 on the 91. The plan this summer was drive them more but somehow work and other things always get in the way.

This weekends weather is going to be :thumbsup:.
Hey bub. If you want to go tear up the curves in Wisconsin, I can do it Sunday....
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
3,723 Posts
103 k on mine. I wish there were fewer miles on it but I bought it with 95 k. The previous owner took it on extended cruises, so a large portion of the mileage is highway. And, since he is a Corvette mechanic (with his own shop), I wasn't troubled by the amount.

I've only put 8 k on it in about 13 months.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Well I don't really care much either but being that I dont drive to very many far away places and I only live 10-15 mins from work, I have only 5500 miles on the beast. Combine that with winter storage and the motorcycle and the miles dont add up very fast.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts
Don't think about it much anymore, did when I first got it. I only drive it on weekends tho, so miles don't add up too fast. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Mileage means nothing to me on my car!!!

I bought it to drive it, not sit in the garage and collect dust.

they way i figure the more mileage, i put on it the cheaper it will be for someone to buy it from me if i ever sell it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
I figured if I am going to spend this kind of money on a car its not going to be just sitting in the garage. My wife drives it as a daily to work because it gets better gas mileage tan our Dodge truck does.
 

·
Liftin' the fronts
Joined
·
2,261 Posts
I try to get out in mine as often as I can. About the highest milage I put on it was 10,000 miles in one summer. I have put 30,000 on it since I started driving it. As Zora Duntov said "Trailers are for horses" . Bob
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top