Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2lt vette can anyone tell me if the side mirrors are light sensitive or not the dealer had to order me a new left mirror just wanted to make sure they ordered the correct one. how would i know whether the mirrors are light sensitive or not.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just curious so i was on newgmparts.com and they had 2 types for the corvette, light sensitive and w/o light sensitive so i was wondering what the hell my car came with. There is a substantial difference in price for the light sensitive version about $100 more. the dealer is paying for it so i just want to make sure they give me the correct one.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
That's interesting. When mine comes out of cold storage, I'll have to check it. I didn't think they were.

·
Registered
546 Posts
only on the 3LT PEG you will have the auto-dimming mirrors which includes the driver, passenger, and rearview

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
My 2006 C6 has the 3LT package, but I don't remember the side mirrors dimming.
Then again, I haven't driven that much at night. I'll pay attention when this long winter ends.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My 2006 C6 has the 3LT package, but I don't remember the side mirrors dimming.
Then again, I haven't driven that much at night. I'll pay attention when this long winter ends.
The right (passenger side) mirror doesn't dim.

Tom

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does the mirror just pops out to replace a new mirror or do u have to remove the door panels to get the glass mirror out ?

·
Registered
546 Posts
The right (passenger side) mirror doesn't dim.

Tom
this guy is right ....i stated passenger off memory but it does not

1 - 11 of 11 Posts