Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
i can not see anything onle letters????????????

i can not see anything onle letters????????????

·
Registered
1,794 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
How to Post Pictures

Follow the link. It's a video so you don't have to read anything but the initial post. Watch it full screen. I made the resolution so that you could see it clearly that way.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I think your hottness measure just went up for a lot of guys in that you're complimenting on another woman! :surprised :D

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
I think your hottness measure just went up for a lot of guys in that you're complimenting on another woman! :surprised :D
Awwwww Thanks. ;)

Its not hard to comment on beauty. Some have it and some don't.

Its sometimes hard to admit that I am getting old and won't ever look like that again. :laughing:

**Maybe someone could PS my head on her body. :rolling::smack

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Password is "misscorvette" just figured "racingvette" would get on here and try to say this was a fake story too. Not fair to the rest of y'all so, enjoy. Feel free to post the others. There are a lot more!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I love how her tush makes a perfect heart....
:thud:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Awwwww Thanks. ;)

Its not hard to comment on beauty. Some have it and some don't.

Its sometimes hard to admit that I am getting old and won't ever look like that again. :laughing:

**Maybe someone could PS my head on her body. :rolling::smack
Don't worry about your age Teresa. It ain't nothing a few beers can't take care of! :rolling:

Did I go there? :surprised

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Don't worry about your age Teresa. It ain't nothing a few beers can't take care of! :rolling:

Did I go there? :surprised
:laughing: Just how many beers do you think Teresa would have to drink to get with you, AJ ???:smack

1 - 20 of 21 Posts