Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Missouri cops anal about front plates like some Illinois cops are? I was in Missouri, minding my own business when a cop makes a u-turn and follows me then stops me. He walks up to the car with his hand on his pistol. Asked to see license, registration, etc. He said he saw I had no front plate & I told him I didn't need one that KY doesn't issue them. He walks around to the back of the car and come back & gives me my stuff back and says "Have a nice day". KY plates and MO plates are almost the same colors and the lettering is the same. I guess he thought he found a Vette with a stolen plate. I just wonder what kind of car it came back as when he ran it the first time? Score one for Kentucky

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Nah, sounds about right. All pigs are assholes anyway!
Sucks for cops, really.

They have to be a bad guy to drivers.... but, then they are your hero when they save your ass when you are being held hostage in a 7-11.

Tough to be on both sides of the fence.

B

·
0 Posts
I love it.

I get to be a good guy sometimes.

I get to be your worst nightmare the other times.

Works for me.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BIG LAW MAN said:
I love it.

I get to be a good guy sometimes.

I get to be your worst nightmare the other times.

Works for me.

For me it has been 99.99% in the good guy coluum. Even this time that's where it landed. I just kept thinking that if my Vette had been stolen and they switched the plates that some cop might stop it and get my property back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts