Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.startribune.com/local/102623844.html

I have been screaming about this since I busted Warsame and his group in the early 2000's. It all fell on deaf ears, just like when Moussaui was training in eagan to be a pilot and was reported.

The dumbfucks in upper management never listen to their field agents. And guess what happens?!

Reason #11 why I left.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
What's (R-MN) Michele Bachmann saying about this ?

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Never mind all that... what are your feelings on the subject.
It's Bush's fault! :laughing:

Oh, I was wondering where & how DHS fits into this and wether or not this was another example of *Obama's Fault* like Bachmann comes out whenever she can to make the statements that is in fact *Obama's Fault* ...

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
No there is only one place to place the blame. RIGHT SQUARE ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR LETTING IT HAPPEN...

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
No there is only one place to place the blame. RIGHT SQUARE ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR LETTING IT HAPPEN...
:agree:

And if something really bad happens again on our soil I easily predict one of three things are going to happen. Citizens will take matters into their own hands, if you look like a duck & quack like a duck then you're a dead duck. Or say hello to Manzanar.....if not that then say good by to your registered weapons.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is a systemic problem and not a political one. Same assholes in the same jobs doing the same thing for too long. That's 4 terrorist attacks, including 911, that could have been prevented if they just listenned to their field agents.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
It is a systemic problem and not a political one. Same assholes in the same jobs doing the same thing for too long. That's 4 terrorist attacks, including 911, that could have been prevented if they just listenned to their field agents.
Each new terror attack gives them an excuse to limit more of our freedom.. they are not interested in stopping it. If they really were, would our borders be wide open? :huh:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
It is political. One ideology endeavors to take the fight to them... while the other endeavors to show compassion through placation -in the hopes of showing the enemy that we are a good and caring people -admitting we have made terrible mistakes and have been arrogant in the past (even though we have not)... but are willing to coexist and change our very way of life to encompass their beliefs... if they promise not to hurt us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts