Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hosting a MOD Day at my house in Augusta GA on 28 July. I will put directions in this thread with in the next few days. Kicking off around 9am and running till around 3pm. Burgers and hot dogs will be provided:D A great time to get those MODs that you want to get put on done. I have a jack, 2 jack stands and a fairly big craftsman mechanics tool set. No compressor or air tools (yet). Pleanty of room for you AND the family. I got tons of parking too. If you have kids you have to bring them (joking), I have 4 little ones and they are welcome here. They wont get into trouble and they will have pleanty to do while we MOD up the vettes! I will be putting targa frame sliders on my beast and depending on how fast they get here, new plug wires. Again, All are welcome and invited!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will take a bunch of pics:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
This is going to be fun, count me in John! Let me know what to bring!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Joe, I dont think we need you to bring anything unless you want to bring a side dish that you would like us to try (his wife is an AWSOME cook):thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Pushing this up ttt for ya :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 Days away:thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Directions from GATE 1 Fort Gordon, take right onto gordon highway then...
1: Start out going EAST on GORDON HWY / US-278 E / US-78 E / GA-10 E / JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY toward 13TH AVE. 9.2 miles Map

2: Turn LEFT onto MILLEDGEVILLE RD. 0.5 miles Map (you will see a JD Byrider and a Uhaul, JD on the left and Uhaul on the right)

3: Turn LEFT onto HAYNIE DRIVE EXT. <0.1 miles Map (after first red light it will be the first street, it has a dead end sign.)

4: End at 1864 Haynie Drive Ext
Augusta, GA 30904-5236, US Map (on the ride side of the street, huge tree with mail box in front of it)

Total Est. Time: 14 minutes Total Est. Distance: 9.78 miles

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
Wishing you guys good weather and a good weekend enjoy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics of Joe and my vettes.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics John! I know you're crunched for time and hitting the road soon. Thanks for hosting the Mod day I had a great time. We'll have to hold another one soon and get some of these dudes out!

We changed my rear brakes and added some targa sliders to John's Vette. We got it all done so fast we rotated the tires on his wife's van :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts