·
Super Moderator
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the HOLLEY STEATH RAM IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT OVER A TPI......BUT IN STOCK FORM IT WON,T FIT UNDER A STOCK C-4 CORVETTE HOOD!,......... AHH BUT THERES A WAY TO GET IT TO WORK!!!!............. and its a whole lot cheaper than a SUPER RAM OR MINI RAM BOTH OF WHICH COST ABOUT $1100-$1200 plus

(1) The combo of a HOLLEY® STEALTH RAM ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION BASE, AND CUSTOM BUILT PLENUM, not only adds a significant potential horsepower gain due to its greater airflow, it makes both maintenance of the injectors and the removal of the intake manifold far faster and easier,(a big advantage on a racing engine based on the Chevy TPI style ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM ) unlike the stock Chevy TPI the custom stealth ram and plenum can be removed with far less disassembly time, fewer parts and has greater access to those parts plus a far straighter and less restricted path for that air flow into the cylinders

(2) Now you can add the custom PLENUM to the HOLLEY® and fit it under the stock 1985-92 L-98 corvette hoods
(3) Comes with step by step mounting instructions, bolts, and performance helpful hints

I bought one of the very first HOLLEY STEATH RAMS EVER MADE, I FOUND IT WOULD NOT FIT UNDER THE STOCK C-4 HOOD, BEING A RETIRED ENGINEER< I SPENT $4500 and BUILT 9 proto types getting the design correct! ONCE IT WAS TESTED AND CORRECT,, Ive had just a few custom made! I personally gained about 70hp with the change from the highly restictive TPI to the stealth ram, but of course your results will vary with the engine combo and how badly the TPI is restricting your engine air flow.
contact me for details

heres a custom stealth ram in a c-4 corvette

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.