Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched but could not find what I'm looking for.

I want to know what mods are ok to do?
Will a supercharger with ugraded injectors void the warranty? (Looking at the LG system :thumbsup: )

I thought I had read somewhere that as long as you don't modify the motor itself, you are ok.

Anybody got any info?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I searched but could not find what I'm looking for.

I want to know what mods are ok to do?
Will a supercharger with ugraded injectors void the warranty? (Looking at the LG system :thumbsup: )

I thought I had read somewhere that as long as you don't modify the motor itself, you are ok.

Anybody got any info?
Are you kidding? Adding a blower on top of the engine IS modifying the motor. Of course that will void the warranty.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:laughing: I figured it would. What type of mods can be done for max HP without voiding it?

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
A repair will not be fixed under warranty if it's determined to be the direct result of a cars modification. Which, they need to prove.

If you have a 1000 hp motor and your ABS brakes go out or your roof starts to leak, they'll fix it as it's unrelated to any modification.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A repair will not be fixed under warranty if it's determined to be the direct result of a cars modification. Which, they need to prove.

If you have a 1000 hp motor and your ABS brakes go out or your roof starts to leak, they'll fix it as it's unrelated to any modification.:thumbsup:
Thanks Godfather of the insane.. :partyon:
I know I'll have a few scars on mine on the track when I get it :cheers: . I want as much bolt on power as I can get without warranty issues. The dealer here is telling me that the CAI and headers from LG will NOT void the warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts