Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the rest of the week is gonna be like today, I'll take a vodka martini please, shaken of course! Don't forget the backer.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i'll join you but make mine a makers and coke...i have to get back to class now...NIGHT CLASSES SUCK.....cya i'll be back around 9

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I'll take 10 drinks, thank you.

Last week one of our clients filed for bankruptcy. The owed us in the higher 5 figures. It stings like hell, let me tell you. We'll never see that money.

This week looked promising, but has been a rollercoaster of strange events, things that shouldn't go wrong did go wrong, and things that should have been like climbing a mountain were easy as can be.

Today has been a rollercoaster between the worst day of my life to one of the best. I had some bad news near the end of the day, but I am just going to cut my losses and get out of the office.

:( :lookinup:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Most weeks of late have consisted of 4 or 5 Mondays, if you know what I mean. Seems like all I do all day is put out fires. Upon arriving home tonight, I found the Cosmopolitan I froze yesterday...the edge of the day is now off. I have painting the recently finished basement to look forward to..win a few loose a few..oh well the fridge with the beer is downstairs and the walls WILL need more than 1 coat.;)

Patrick, sorry to hear about the BK filing, I have a customer whose brother is an attorney up Northbrook way. He calims the area is loaded with Bankrupt folks and the count is rising. Five figures is steep! had they been adding to their bill on and on or was the amount all at once?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i'm back..class sucked...but its over for a week..thank god

·
Registered
182 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Last week one of our clients filed for bankruptcy. The owed us in the higher 5 figures. It stings like hell, let me tell you. We'll never see that money.

:( That's just awful...... sorry for your loss. The business world right now is hanging on by a thread. We have to just keep holding on.

I'm going to have a Bailey's on the rocks and then hit the sack:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Patrick,

The first 10 for you are on me. Sorry for you man, hang in there. You are putting together one great forum that everyone thinks is great. I really have a sense about people and Yourself and Amy are great people.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.