Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday went to hell. It usually does the day after a holiday. It's 6:50am and the department radios are already busy. This machine is broke, that machine won't start, etc, etc, etc,. Worst part is I've got 2 guys out today. Looks like another manic Monday. Come on beer thirty.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Todd, you've got beaches, water and pretty girls. I could hang around that. Come to think of it, I've got water (seems like it rains 3-4 times a week) clay dirt, and Southern Belles. The last one makes it all worth while. Come on FRIDAY!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
this week is going quick...except for the thunderstorms every day...there are about 60,000 people in columbus without power....it'll be about sat before all the power is restored that is if the thunderstorms all week (forecasted every day till sunday) doesn't knock out more power

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monday, Part III. The daily saga continues. Last night we lost a 40hp electrical motor. The crew got done pulling it out about 30 minutes ago. The new one should be here about 8:00 the morning. Then about 4 hours to install and hook up. Another day down the tubes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts