Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys just got my C6 back from VDP today....
OMG... putting over 800 to the wheel with a street tune...
All I can say is that Carmen, Dennis and their crew really did one hell of a great job on this project. Not only is this car crazy fast it has great street manners too. Could actually let one of my daughters drive it, if I could trust them not to go WOT with it. If your not to hot footed... it drives just like a ordinary C6...BUT when you stomp on it..... holy ****. Some geek with a 150k twin turbo Porsche made the mistake on the way home.... I still see him crying in my rear view mirror.... I got a car with dual personalites..... streety & beasty....lol Now if only I could find a women like that too.....LMFAO
AGAIN..thumbs up to VDP,,,, for building me a great ride

·
Registered
535 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice...

Mine is stock and is fast I can just imagine yours :surprised

I am thinking of modding mine next year..Not sure yet though

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Awesome. Congrats to you and Vette Doctors.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
All I can say is that Carmen, Dennis and their crew really did one hell of a great job on this project. Not only is this car crazy fast it has great street manners too. Could actually let one of my daughters drive it, if I could trust them not to go WOT with it. If your not to hot footed... it drives just like a ordinary C6...BUT when you stomp on it..... holy ****. Some geek with a 150k twin turbo Porsche made the mistake on the way home.... I still see him crying in my rear view mirror.... I got a car with dual personalites..... streety & beasty....lol Now if only I could find a women like that too.....LMFAO
:laughing:

You have two C6's with the same mods? What did u do with the other one?

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
:laughing:

You have two C6's with the same mods? What did u do with the other one?
One is for show, one is for go.:lookinup::D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TWO C6's ???? I wish... could name then Show & GO..lol

Nope.... I got 1 C6 and 1 C2 for now anyway......:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
niiiiice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I thought you had Warhawk Heads on that Warhawk block?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Hehehe ... :D :devil:

PS: you've got any pics posted here?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought you had Warhawk Heads on that Warhawk block?
Nope....lol...... just some really cool ETP heads on the Warhawk block.....

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hehehe ... :D :devil:

PS: you've got any pics posted here?

Just click onto the video links on my signature at the bottom of my posts...

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
unfortunately the warhawk heads are putting up rather lackluster numbers, power and flow, compared to most aftermarket LS7 heads on the market....their reps have talked about how they need more R&D on them still

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Yo Jimmy congrats on the 800rwhp set up :thumbsup: Bring it down on Sunday, stkjock is hyper with that new set up snake charmer...:D:D:D The vettes have their work cut out for them.. :D:D:D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys I was actually going to come out and play on Sun. But sadly, I am going to have to make it next week. Got to finish getting my daughters car set up for her. With the great weather on sun... it would have been a great day to bring the vett out to play with you all. But first things first.... guess I will have to wait till next sun to play.... besides I need the extra time to get used to the added power again....lol
Its truly a beast, for now anyway.... till I get used to it and then I am going to drive the Doc nuts... again for more hp.:D
Where and when does it end??? Will I ever have enough ????

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts