Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The diesel powered trike was the coolest thing I've seen! Their best vehicle to date, I want it! :partyon:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
nope not a big fan of that show..i would rather see jessie build some more bikes...instead of OCC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya missed it then, they built a bike/trike out of a semi-truck. :smokin:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Ya missed it then, they built a bike/trike out of a semi-truck. :smokin:
na i mean more like the American Chopper series...he's the one that got everyone into it with the first two JJ specials...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
I don't have TV. It seems like I miss a lot of cool stuff.
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
the show is on again now :)
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
I watched it. Loved the bike. "We did something stupid for no reason" The best line of the night was the guy saying "You think my welds are ****?" as the gas leaked from the tank.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
3,723 Posts
I saw a bit of it. I was more interested in the game at the time, though.

The bike WAS cool. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CadGeek said:
I watched it. Loved the bike. "We did something stupid for no reason" The best line of the night was the guy saying "You think my welds are ****?" as the gas leaked from the tank.
That guy got offended when Jesse and his brother talked about sealing/pressure testing. I like how Jesse let him sweat over the tank for a little while before he gave him the putty. :rolling:

I can't get over how cool that bike/trike turned out. And to think Jesse only wanted two wheels to begin with. :laughing:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
32,974 Posts
I missed all those shows last night. A friend of mine needed help putting his gas tank back in his Ranger. Fun,fun,fun....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They replay it on Saturday nights. Since DC will be down, you now have something to do. :D
 

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
Joined
·
12,668 Posts
I saw it,i like all the shows,just some more than others.I like fabricating shows of any kind...:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Has anyone else notice their budget has changed? It seems they have ditched the budget and just tell you how much it cost.

I also like how they have gotten away from "it must appear stock" even though they still say it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Has anyone else notice their budget has changed? It seems they have ditched the budget and just tell you how much it cost.

I also like how they have gotten away from "it must appear stock" even though they still say it.
Well, that bike did appear to be a stock trike with a Peterbuilt engine:laughing:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top