·
Registered
1,427 Posts
The Cobra had false hope and then...:spanked:

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Cobra had false hope and then...:spanked:
There was no false hope he never told him just go....I was on the R6 behind the two of you i rolled out there with my friend who was driving the cobra and there was no "JUST GO" please he knows how much that car makes and he makes 600 wheel so I dont think he was planning on raping you. I do know that he asked you for a rematch with him on the bottle and you wanted to turn up the boost i guess all the op wants to do is rape 600hp cars and be proud of it

·
Registered
21 Posts
There was no false hope he never told him just go....I was on the R6 behind the two of you i rolled out there with my friend who was driving the cobra and there was no "JUST GO" please he knows how much that car makes and he makes 600 wheel so I dont think he was planning on raping you. I do know that he asked you for a rematch with him on the bottle and you wanted to turn up the boost i guess all the op wants to do is rape 600hp cars and be proud of it

hows that R6 gonna keep up with either of those cars...

·
Registered
21 Posts
hows that R6 gonna keep up with either of those cars...
I'm sorry I missed where I posted that my R6 would be a race for either one of those cars unless your just posting a known fact and in that case I'm glad you know that good job

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm sorry I missed where I posted that my R6 would be a race for either one of those cars unless your just posting a known fact and in that case I'm glad you know that good job
oh my bad, I was under the impression you were. So your saying that the cobra can beat the vette if he uses some naawws but then the vette can beat the naawws term. if he has more boost...interesting thread

·
Registered
21 Posts
No you couldn't be any further away from what I said did you read anything? All I'm saying is the person who made this video is claiming the cobra said "oh just go" like he thought he was going to rape the vette and what I said is that's ****ing bullshit because he knows how much the vette makes so the video is just trying to imply the cobra owner being a dick

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No you couldn't be any further away from what I said did you read anything? All I'm saying is the person who made this video is claiming the cobra said "oh just go" like he thought he was going to rape the vette and what I said is that's ****ing bullshit because he knows how much the vette makes so the video is just trying to imply the cobra owner being a dick
I am responsible for this video and the editing of it. In no way are we implying the Cobra driver is being a dick. At the most, we just figured he was not familiar with this particular Z06 so when we saw the "just go" forward hand motion we understood it as just that. If that is not what he meant (we could'nt hear) then fine. That is why we had the second race.

We also had no idea what the cobra makes btw.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
nice kill :devil:

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Your claim is not legit, if I understand you"re saying the Vette left before any signal, you're also claiming to be behind the 2 cars with a much slower car, which mean there are no way in hell you can see a signal it there was one and with the difference of power it will always look like the vette left before time, hence the reason the vette gave him the leave in the second race and the vette still walk passed him like he was going to Church.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts