Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Join Corvette Renegades for an open car cruise-in at Hooters on Harbison the last Saturday of each month from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Trophy awarded for best in show each month by popular vote.

Good food, photo ops, good company, and GREAT cars. What more could you ask for.

Check out our web site for more information.
www.corvetterenegades.com

·
Registered
796 Posts
Bill,
Mendy and I will try to make it down from Greenville to meet you guys sometime this spring. Your group sounds like it is going to have alot of fun this year. We hope to be just a little part of it.

:partyon:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill,
Mendy and I will try to make it down from Greenville to meet you guys sometime this spring. Your group sounds like it is going to have alot of fun this year. We hope to be just a little part of it.

:partyon:
Great to hear!! Make sure and look me up when you come down!

We plan on doing just that, have fun!!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With over cast skies, a little chill in the air, the cars and people turned out and a good time was had by all. We only had a few 'other' types of cars, and a bunch of great looking Corvettes. We hope to see everyone again, and more, next month.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feb 23, Saturday Cruise-In Coming

Stop by Hooters on Harbison for our second monthly cruise in! Great fun, great cars, great food, and of course, photo ops with the Hooters ladies. :partyon:

Check the web site calendar for more information.

http://corvetterenegades.com/calendar/month.php

1 - 6 of 6 Posts