Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I wonder if the hood is going to be like that in the production model. It is a lot different than the previous two.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also just noticed that there is no fuel filler door the the side of the quarter panel, it seems to be on top of the quarter panel.

B

·
0 Posts
Hmmm...that hood line reminds me of an ENZO! I hope they dont finish the nose like that!!

It also looks like the top is two pieces...T-tops back again????

Verrrrry interesting....

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
So why would a C6 that is trying to be kept highly secret be at a hotel? Maybe it isn't a real C6 concept at all but something to throw us off hmmmmmm maybeeeee?

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
customvettes said:
So why would a C6 that is trying to be kept highly secret be at a hotel? Maybe it isn't a real C6 concept at all but something to throw us off hmmmmmm maybeeeee?
From what I heard they were on the way to GM's proving grounds just outside of Phoenix. A long distance road trip is a good way to evaluate a car, and I don't think they are too worried about keeping things secret. The cars are camouflaged and 97% of the people on the road could care less what is under the cammo.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I've heard from several sources that those are in-fact the C6 wheels on that car.

I also heard that they will bring back black wheels for the 2006 Z06.

Of course, lot of time between now and then to change their minds.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I don't know if I am a fan of the black wheels. Hopefully they will grow on me.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Still looks like a C5. The back-end around the back window looks like a C5 coupe. Some small changes but nothing really. Wonder if GM is screwing with the photographers. Send a dressed up C5 out and drive the spy photographers nuts. They could be chasing shadows.

What really counts is what’s under the hood.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
That sounds promising because both those engines are great. They must really have an amazing engine in development.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
ragvette said:
Still looks like a C5. The back-end around the back window looks like a C5 coupe. Some small changes but nothing really. Wonder if GM is screwing with the photographers. Send a dressed up C5 out and drive the spy photographers nuts. They could be chasing shadows.

What really counts is what’s under the hood.:thumbsup:
The always said the C6 is more of an "evolution" of the C5, not a dramatically different car like the change-over from C3 to C4, or C4 to C5.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.