Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That looks like Bonny and Clyde (SP?) in that spiral Gray Metallic C5. Nice pics.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...
That looks like Bonny and Clyde (SP?) in that spiral Gray Metallic C5. Nice pics.:thumbsup:
That reminds me...
I saw a PT Cruiser the other day with those fake bullet hole stickers all over it and the plates said BNYCLYD

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by Jlreyna ...<br>
That reminds me...
I saw a PT Cruiser the other day with those fake bullet hole stickers all over it and the plates said BNYCLYD<br>
Wow thats a lot of Stupid **** all in 1 package with four wheels. I hate PT cruisers and those fake bullet hole stickers. Can ya tell?:laughing:
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Those are pretty nice. :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately, this new wave of awesome slot cars from the UK and Spain are just now getting started (actually, it started in 1997 but only recently seeing a boom in the U.S.). The quality over the last year and a half has gone through the roof! Understanding that, they have yet to produce a C4, and only within the last few months released the first C3's in recent years.

BUT, there is hope if you're fast enough. Lately on eBay and some of the model shops I've found several 1:24 and 1:25 scale C4 kits, including a Grand Sport (though the car pictured on the box is NOT a Grand Sport). ZR-1's can be found, as well as some pre-'91 cars. With that in mind, you could scratch build your own C4's that will run on Carrera track (Carrera is what I use)...

Carrera track is one of the few tracks available today that is wide enough for 1:24 scale. I've converted several kits to slot cars and enjoy runnning them on my track. I've yet to do a C4, as I haven't purchased the appropriate tires and chassis to do this (yet).

Here are some pictures of my track (these are old pics, but the track hasn't changed much):

So who's coming over to race...? :excited:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts