Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"The Speed Business" / Denver (episodes 7, 8, 9)

Overview:
Concrete walls and blind corners await Blackdog Racing and Corvette driver Tony Gaples as they compete in SCCA Pro Racing's "Speed World Challenge" series at the Denver Grand Prix. The crew dials in the Corvette for this street course, with Tony determined to keep it in one piece.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Great job, I really liked all the info shared between the driver and his coach. Let's on to the inside of racing noone ever gets to see. Lot's more goes into it than just getting in a racecar.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great job, I really liked all the info shared between the driver and his coach. Let's on to the inside of racing noone ever gets to see.
Thanks! It has been quite the education for us in the studio as well! Never ceases to amaze us what we have learned since doing this project.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Super Video:thumbsup:.................and the Music score. Well, it fit perfect. Just perrrrfect:partyon:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Has anyone noticed that Tony Gaples has a really good crew. I have to mention Tony Kester. What a great Driving Coach. The patients he has. The body language he has when he's talking about driving the course, shows that he really knows the balance of a race car. Hats off to that crew. Very fun watching those guys.

Jr.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
I caught these a couple of weeks ago. Great job Patrick. I envy Tony even more now:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone noticed that Tony Gaples has a really good crew. I have to mention Tony Kester. What a great Driving Coach. The patients he has. The body language he has when he's talking about driving the course, shows that he really knows the balance of a race car. Hats off to that crew. Very fun watching those guys.

Jr.
Agreed. I have learned a TON sitting in the editing studio and creating these episodes. With the majority of that new knowledge coming from Tony Kester! :thumbsup:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Agreed. I have learned a TON sitting in the editing studio and creating these episodes. With the majority of that new knowledge coming from Tony Kester! :thumbsup:
I watched a few episodes last night, just to pick up a few things from Tony Kester. Great videos Patrick. I also enjoy seeing the CTS-V's in these videos. Are there going to be more videos of the Tony's soon?

EDIT:
Sorry guys, "The Speed Business" has been cancelled...

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150503

I should really read all the post before I post.

****!!! That sucks.

Jr.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts