Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you have prolly seen a red interior GS at this point. I have had my car for a few years now, and was always a little unhappy with the lack of red carpet and trim pieces. Well the opportunity finally arose a few weeks ago where I was able to get my hands on a full red interior that is like brand new. It is an ebay find, and I was able to get every piece except for the rear speaker covers.

Heres a few pics of during the swap.

Heres some pics after shes all back together. When I say I was unhappy with the lack of red trim, notice the console cover, seat belts, door panel arm rests, and shifter boot. Next will be to have the headliner and sunvisors recovered.:D

The last shot of my black speaker covers, which actually dont look too bad, but I will be a happy man when I can find some torch red ones.:yesnod:

All in all, it was an 8 hour job yesterday start to finish, and I am very pleased with the outcome.:)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Stunning!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
That looks awesome! I notice you have the targa top slider things, how do you like them? I've often considered them, but never bought.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Looks killer, I really liked my all red int in my 94.:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts