1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks like a C6 from A pillar and fender. (with GS wheels)
(fender photoshopped too big, the door became too small..

I think this face looks little better than the transformer stingray's. (toned down a little..)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your right you can tell its a c6 but the front is a perfect concept to production design. Back will look like this but without the grill on the lights.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Looks similar to the front end found in the new car and driver. I really like the look of it, and don't mind the back at all. If they got rid of the mesh in the rear, I think it would be ready to go. Need to pay mine off so I can afford one by 2013/14.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Where are the Popups!

Both of my Vettes have popup head lights.

The C7 needs popup headlights with some sort of HID daytime running lights that meet european laws so that the popups can stay down during the day.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Both of my Vettes have popup head lights.

The C7 needs popup headlights with some sort of HID daytime running lights that meet european laws so that the popups can stay down during the day.
The problem with the popups is drag. I doubt they will ever regress back to popups man. Doesnt mean I dont like the C5 though. It was the C5 that turned me back to a Covette man from Porsche.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I doubt that the front outboard air intakes (brake cooling?) are aerodynamic enough for both high speed and fuel economy (a key thing with the C7 for sure).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts