Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
OMG! :smack

Patrick needs to add "clutch disc and pressure plate" to the list the DC Z needs. :laughing:

All seriousness though, good job Amy. :thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
have to learn sometime why not in a vette great drving wishing you luck in learning experience

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Ok..Its time to change Amy's title to Vette Dogett...Look out Ashly Force here comes Amy...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice Driving :thumbsup:. Gotta learn sometime, don't hurt that it was a Z06.

On a side note, Patrick's car sounds WICKED... I want that exact sound for my Z.

I'm getting B&B Bullets, LG Pros and Highflow cats, hope to get close to that soundtrack when im done.

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
That was great:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Okay Amy, seems like you got it down on flat land. Now, take it out on the WV hills and hit a stop sign going up hill. How to do? Just floor it and let off the clutch and you'll gently take off, like a bat out of hell!!! :rolling:

Patrick! Want to teach my wife? I never could and believe me, we tried!!!

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay Amy, seems like you got it down on flat land. Now, take it out on the WV hills and hit a stop sign going up hill. How to do? Just floor it and let off the clutch and you'll gently take off, like a bat out of hell!!! :rolling:
:smack :smack i look forward to it

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Too Cool. You really nailed it at the end!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Nice driving Amy.....:thumbsup:

That car is a blast. When I drove it Patrick told me to stop babying it and start beating on it........That's like handing an acoholic the bottle:drink: and that's why I love Patrick............He's an enabler...This community rocks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts