Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i need all the tips i can get...moving back to college next weekend...

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I helped my son move into his townhome this weekend, what an adventure...the "people" he bought from were f'n pigs. He didn't get to do a walk through before closing cause they weren't packed to move out...that was at 9am Friday, closing was at 11 am Friday. They were to be out at 6pm Friday, at 6:15 he called his realtor to call the seller's realtor to get the seller's cat out of the house, and the ass wipes had pulled/ripped all the curtain rods out of the walls, leaving some nasty holes. Fortunately his Lawyer did have title company hold $3500 in case they weren't out or things weren't right.....looks like he is gonna get some cash out of the deal.

The 23rd, we move my daughter to school....gonna have an empty nest!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
raidmagic said:
I wonder what tips 1 through 47 are?
The scarry thought is what # 49 and # 50 are.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
Nina said:
#5 Don't serve the beer until AFTER all your stuff is moved.

That ought to be # 1,2,3,4,and 5

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
Nina said:
Just thought these might be valuable tips for those planning on moving soon.
Grave robber..:laughing:
This thing is old Nina,are you going down memory lane for threads?;)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I was actually trying to find the oldest thread I could to resurrect and this was it. I'm sure there has to be older ones out there, but this was the first "old" one I found. They are funny though.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
Nina said:
I was actually trying to find the oldest thread I could to resurrect and this was it. I'm sure there has to be older ones out there, but this was the first "old" one I found. They are funny though.
Hey Nina, This is the oldest one I could find. Over two years old. I'm surprised Eric didn't dig it up yet:laughing:

Thread #4

1 - 20 of 23 Posts