Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all and thank you in advance for any advice

Should I or would you pay MRSP for a 2007 Z 06 model or are they considered LEFTOVERS and a 2008 is the better option?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Get the 07 but make them discount it AT LEAST 4,000 below MSRP. There's a dealer in Dallas TX with 4 going for $7,300 UNDER MSRP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2007 or2008 ZO6

That is a good question. I am in the market for a ZO6 and have recently been inquiring with some local dealerships. So far I have not been able to get any of them to budge off of the msrp. I guess the dealership are not to eager to make room for the coming 2008 models. I am in the same situation you are in, I do not mind paying msrp but if I am going to do that I will wait for the 2008 model

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Hello all and thank you in advance for any advice

Should I or would you pay MRSP for a 2007 Z 06 model or are they considered LEFTOVERS and a 2008 is the better option?
Deals are on the 2007's for sure..I'll help any way I can...
$4000 OFF MY RED Z06, all options but nav....

AND $5000 OFF MY BLACK Z06, all available options....

Thanks for the consideration
PICS HERE;

http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?page_id=47

·
Registered
232 Posts
thats a really good deal. there are lots of dealer that wont even budge off their "10k market adjustment over msrp" so anything under msrp is good

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
thats a really good deal. there are lots of dealer that wont even budge off their "10k market adjustment over msrp" so anything under msrp is good
thanks, I work closely with the ower and he wants to help as much as he can too, this is an ever changing market...all we want is an opportunity and we'll be fair!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am glad I went with my ordered 08 Z for 2K off MSRP, but was in market a month ago and 07's at that time were being discounted. I would absolutely not pay sticker for an 07, if you can't wait for an 08 buy Rick's black Z.. Nice deal on a loaded car...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up getting 5000 off recommended price,of a yellow 07 , I was happy with this. I had the pleasure of putting about 600 miles on the speedo before dropping car down to baltimore docks. My little darling is currently on a ro/ro and should arrive in australia mid november ,then another ten weeks to convert steering and get a compliance certificate.By the way import taxes, transport and conversion add another $85000 usdollars to the ultimate price,so my z06 cost me double what most of the other members have paid.

On another note a f430 ferrari will cost US 500,000.00 here so a my vette is still relatively a cheap muscle car

·
Registered
580 Posts
I ended up getting 5000 off recommended price,of a yellow 07 , I was happy with this. I had the pleasure of putting about 600 miles on the speedo before dropping car down to baltimore docks. My little darling is currently on a ro/ro and should arrive in australia mid november ,then another ten weeks to convert steering and get a compliance certificate.By the way import taxes, transport and conversion add another $85000 usdollars to the ultimate price,so my z06 cost me double what most of the other members have paid.

On another note a f430 ferrari will cost US 500,000.00 here so a my vette is still relatively a cheap muscle car
That is great tha tyou have one down under now.

Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts