Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and thank you in advance for any advice

Should I or would you pay MRSP for a 2007 Z 06 model or are they considered LEFTOVERS and a 2008 is the better option?

·
Registered
4 Posts
2007 or2008 ZO6

That is a good question. I am in the market for a ZO6 and have recently been inquiring with some local dealerships. So far I have not been able to get any of them to budge off of the msrp. I guess the dealership are not to eager to make room for the coming 2008 models. I am in the same situation you are in, I do not mind paying msrp but if I am going to do that I will wait for the 2008 model

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Hello all and thank you in advance for any advice

Should I or would you pay MRSP for a 2007 Z 06 model or are they considered LEFTOVERS and a 2008 is the better option?
Deals are on the 2007's for sure..I'll help any way I can...
$4000 OFF MY RED Z06, all options but nav....

AND $5000 OFF MY BLACK Z06, all available options....

Thanks for the consideration
PICS HERE;

http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?page_id=47

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am glad I went with my ordered 08 Z for 2K off MSRP, but was in market a month ago and 07's at that time were being discounted. I would absolutely not pay sticker for an 07, if you can't wait for an 08 buy Rick's black Z.. Nice deal on a loaded car...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ended up getting 5000 off recommended price,of a yellow 07 , I was happy with this. I had the pleasure of putting about 600 miles on the speedo before dropping car down to baltimore docks. My little darling is currently on a ro/ro and should arrive in australia mid november ,then another ten weeks to convert steering and get a compliance certificate.By the way import taxes, transport and conversion add another $85000 usdollars to the ultimate price,so my z06 cost me double what most of the other members have paid.

On another note a f430 ferrari will cost US 500,000.00 here so a my vette is still relatively a cheap muscle car

·
Registered
580 Posts
I ended up getting 5000 off recommended price,of a yellow 07 , I was happy with this. I had the pleasure of putting about 600 miles on the speedo before dropping car down to baltimore docks. My little darling is currently on a ro/ro and should arrive in australia mid november ,then another ten weeks to convert steering and get a compliance certificate.By the way import taxes, transport and conversion add another $85000 usdollars to the ultimate price,so my z06 cost me double what most of the other members have paid.

On another note a f430 ferrari will cost US 500,000.00 here so a my vette is still relatively a cheap muscle car
That is great tha tyou have one down under now.

Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.