Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always thought we were the violent ones? :laughing:

“Are things in our country so bad that it might actually be time for revolution?” Dylan Radigan asked yesterday on his MSNBC show. His unequivocal reply: “The answer is obviously ‘yes.’ The only question is, ‘how to do it?’”

So what kinds of abuses are we obviously going to rise up against? “Wrongful wars,“ ”corrupt economy,“ ”special interest industries,” “the political system itself,“ and ”gerrymandering.”

“To clear our dire problems may require even more drastic solutions,” he said. While introducing his cartoonist guest, Ratigan says those solutions might include “violence or at least the threat thereof”:

Remember when a Republican candidate in Texas said something much more nuanced, reasoned, and constitutional but was blasted by the left?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/msn...olution-real-change-perhaps-through-violence/

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
So I guess as far as the left is concerned, this whole democracy - will of the people thing is OK as long as they buy into your leftest ideas. If they don't, let's just start killing them. Hey, it worked in Russia in 1917. These people have the same mindset. I guess the rest of us had better get ready to protect freedom. When the elite decide the masses are too stupid for thier own good, someone had better watch out.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Cracks me up, a little. Aren't these are the same guys that want to pull back our military defenses, sit down and talk with Iran without preconditions, and apologize to the rest of the world for Arizona's human right's violations?

They left thier balls at the door. They are a bunch of elitest, over-educated, underachiever's that would soil thier panties if seriously challenged.

I suppose this could be labeled sedition. Isn't that a federal offense? To broadcast it on a TV network to boot?

JMHO.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
He's a complete idiot.:laughing:

It's easier to find a way to work the system as it is, versus a violent uprising which would take this country as long as 40 years to recover from. Not to mention all the nasty moves our enemies would make while our nation was destabilized.

And, after all is said and done, we STILL would have to fix all the problems plus all the new ones created.

The pieces are in place to vote for leaders. This clown should read a history book on how well uprisings work out.

If he's that unhappy, there are other countries he can live in.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
The only question is, ‘how to do it?’"
That says about all it can -about an uprising perpetrated by the left. How do you call for the complete elimination of citizens guns... and then have an uprising ? How do you call for the governments power over the people to be exponentially expanded... and then call for an uprising ?

What the **** do you plan to fight with ? -A well drafted essay and a highlighter... outlining your requests ?

If he's that unhappy, there are other countries he can live in.
;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
That says about all it can -about an uprising perpetrated by the left. How do you call for the complete elimination of citizens guns... and then have an uprising ? How do you call for the governments power over the people to be exponentially expanded... and then call for an uprising ?

What the **** do you plan to fight with ? -A well drafted essay and a highlighter... outlining your requests ?

;)
Well siad...

To the Left I say, bring it on! You want to fight the true patriots? Ok. Lets not forget that its the Right that has all the guns, so if it comes down to a L vs. R thing I think they might want to find something to revolt with first.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
we got about 300 threads where right wingers are supporting violence and revolution.

What's the difference?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
we got about 300 threads where right wingers are supporting violence and revolution.

Oh, you mean those ones about Germany in the 30's?

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

We have the belief system and the ability to carry it out... That's the entire point !!! You and your ilk fight to disarm this countries citizens... and empower the government. What are you going to fight tyranny with ? :laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
:huh: :crazy:

That's my entire point......:huh:
hmmm, well perhaps this may clear it up for you.

Conservatives try to fix problems by removing the rope of government around the citizen's necks...

Liberals just try to piss up the rope.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
:huh: :crazy:

That's my entire point......:huh:
What point... you don't have a point... you have a charge with no basis. Who has called for the overthrow of the government ?

Now... if you wish to restate your response -without the leftists stance of creating a republican farce in ideology -in order to lend credence to an ideology that can not stand on it's own merits... fine ! We stand for the ability and the understanding that the power lays in the peoples ability to defend this nation from all enemies... foreign and domestic!!!

Where does he stand... where do you ?

·
Registered
729 Posts
So I guess as far as the left is concerned, this whole democracy - will of the people thing is OK as long as they buy into your leftest ideas. If they don't, let's just start killing them. Hey, it worked in Russia in 1917. These people have the same mindset. I guess the rest of us had better get ready to protect freedom. When the elite decide the masses are too stupid for thier own good, someone had better watch out.
Wow, I really think that you should have to pass an IQ test before you can vote...nothing below 130. Problems solved.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, I really think that you should have to pass an IQ test before you can vote...nothing below 130. Problems solved.
:agree:

But that would leave the democrats behind the green party. :huh:

No high school diploma
Dem: 57%
Rep: 36%

High school graduate
Dem: 46%
Rep: 52%

College graduate
Dem: 40%
Rep: 58%

According to the exit polls... :D

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
In addition... you should have a better understanding of what an IQ is... before you post...

IQ Archaic Description Description Score higher than:
10 Idiot Profound Mental Retardation Fewer than 1 out of 100,000
25 " Severe Mental Retardation "
40 Imbecile Moderate Mental Retardation 3 out of 100,000
55 Moron Mild Mental Retardation 13 out of 10,000
70 Borderline 2 out of 100
85 Dull Normal Low Average 16 out of 100
100 Average Half
115 High Average 84 out of 100
125 Superior 95 out of 100
130 Genius Very Superior/Gifted 98.5 out of 100
145 9,913 out of 10,000