Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow DC Members!!!!!!!

I have run into a number of newbies since I started as the Director of New Membership and have have been very impressed with dozens of newbies!!!!!!!!

Although, certainly I cannot create a thread for every single newbie, I thought one such newbie deserved some extra special recognition! That is msterri!!!!!!!!

I really liked her introductory thread, "Clueless Newbie" It has now become one of our DC classics! In it she asked great questions and really has been a great contributor to this forum in the short time she has been here.

And what is really interesting is that she is into black corvettes. Yeah yeah yeah, call me bias, favoritism, blah blah blah, get over it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! She gets the Parrot's Choice Award for her 2000 Black Corvette!!!!!!!

Also, she shared with us her first burnout. That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is clever and very friendly in the threads she participates in. This is what you call a great DC member all the way!!!!!!!! Very approachable, too if you have a question!

I like to share with you some photos she posted in her gallery! She has given me permission to use them in the thread. So there is no need to question them!!!!!!!!

Check it out:

The Parrot's Choice Award inductee:

The first night she had the vette:

The world famous burnout photo!

And a real class act!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on receiving the very first Parrot's Choice Award!!!!!!!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'd like to thank the Parrot Academy, and my mom, and my grandmom, and my dad, and my 1st grade math teacher, and the guy on the corner holding the will work for food sign and my 6th grade science teacher...

No, in all reality, thanks! I really do appreciate it. You're too sweet... I always did have a soft spot for talking birds!:D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Awww... shucks... You guys are too kind. If all of you weren't so easy to get along with and so helpgful, I never would have said anything... So thanks

You guys are:smokin:

·
I have no title.
4,505 Posts
msterri said:
But you can't be nothing =]. 'Cause you have a black vette too:D . How are you liking it?
Thank you!!! Let me start by saying Congrats!!!

:thumbsup:

Now as for my vette. I don't know how i got a long with out it for all this time. Iam in love, thank you for asking you are the best!!! :excited:

·
Registered
713 Posts
zemzabob said:
Thank you!!! Let me start by saying Congrats!!!

:thumbsup:

Now as for my vette. I don't know how i got a long with out it for all this time. Iam in love, thank you for asking you are the best!!! :excited:
You're welcome.... And it's been almost 3 weeks and sometimes... I still get up and go to the garage, and sit and stare at her...

1 - 20 of 379 Posts