Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 40 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Corz said:
I'm lost..

my ex was very good at doing that too
:huh: I don't THINK I'm your ex... Of course, there was this one time when I was drunk....

·
Registered
713 Posts
Corz said:
you're not, just messin with ya. :laughing:

although you might be related ;)
:laughing: :laughing: How do you know... Maybe you were drunk too...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You are very welcome!!!!!!!!!

msterri said:
I'd like to thank the Parrot Academy, and my mom, and my grandmom, and my dad, and my 1st grade math teacher, and the guy on the corner holding the will work for food sign and my 6th grade science teacher...

No, in all reality, thanks! I really do appreciate it. You're too sweet... I always did have a soft spot for talking birds!:D
It was my pleasure and well deserved!!!!!!

I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now. And I decided last week to look for the right person to give this award to.

Pretty much anyone who joined after I joined DigitalCorvettes was considered as a "newbie"

Last week I had five finalists! They are all impressive members. But I had to eliminate four of them. This was very difficult to do. I actually had other people behind the scenes advise me on a possible selection.

Then a couple of days ago I narrowed it down to two.

I didn't know which one to go with! I mean both had great looking corvettes, both are very friendly, and both contribute highly to this forum.

Well, actually after thinking about it for awhile and considering the last minute contributions of the two finalists in recent days in the various threads, the decision was easy. You won hands down. Simple as that!!!!!!!

I mean you are very funny, clever, contribute highly to the forum both in the lounge and in the tech forums, have great pictures in your gallery, have a blackvette (go ahead and yell bias, hahahaha), do burnouts, and are just an all around class act in every respect. And the list goes on!!!!!! It was these reasons you were selected for the Parrot's Choice Award!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Re: You are very welcome!!!!!!!!!

Z06 Parrot said:
It was my pleasure and well deserved!!!!!!

I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now. And I decided last week to look for the right person to give this award to.

Pretty much anyone who joined after I joined DigitalCorvettes was considered as a "newbie"

Last week I had five finalists! They are all impressive members. But I had to eliminate four of them. This was very difficult to do. I actually had other people behind the scenes advise me on a possible selection.

Then a couple of days ago I narrowed it down to two.

I didn't know which one to go with! I mean both had great looking corvettes, both are very friendly, and both contribute highly to this forum.

Well, actually after thinking about it for awhile and considering the last minute contributions of the two finalists in recent days in the various threads, the decision was easy. You won hands down. Simple as that!!!!!!!

I mean you are very funny, clever, contribute highly to the forum both in the lounge and in the tech forums, and great pictures in your gallery, have a blackvette (go ahead and yell bias, hahahaha), do burnouts, and are just an all around class act in every respect. And the list goes on!!!!!! It was these reasons you were selected for the Parrot's Choice Award!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Awwwww... You are too, too sweet and nice:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi MsTerri:buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye:

I have a sister named Terri:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Slappy said:
Hi MsTerri:buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye: :buhbye:

I have a sister named Terri:thumbsup:
Not that is an awesome coincidence!!!!!!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Congrats msterri :cheers: :cheers:

Even though you own a balck Vette I won't hold that against you:laughing:
Sweet burnout pic BTW let's see more:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
raidmagic said:
Congrats msterri :cheers: :cheers:

Even though you own a balck Vette I won't hold that against you:laughing:
Sweet burnout pic BTW let's see more:thumbsup:
I do indeed know of other pictures. They are not corvette related though, but they are of her.

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing non corvette photos of the official Parrot's Choice Award winner.
:cheers:

21 - 40 of 379 Posts