Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I got my 4 week haircut for my stay in Angola then stopped by the bank for cash, this would normally be something I'd have done in my Ginsu Warrior but since I sold it this time around Silver Fish is my DD now. A younger tattooed up Gent starts using the ATM next to me and I can tell he's eyeballing me. I get my cash and head for Silver Fish when I notice a later model Mustang parked next to SF. I got to thinking the tattooed Gent was looking at me like I was his next victim. All I saw was 5.0 on his fender - he had his windows down and his audio was playing stuff I don't care to hear. Parking lot traffic held me up and he got behind me and followed me out, tailing me close he made the same lane changes until we were side by side at a stop light. He rev'd his intentions and when the light turned green it was Buhbye, with a clear and full view of his front end in my rear view I let off. He catches up to do a fly by and I toy with him figuring he'll cut my lane. He winds up behind me at another light for a left turn. Lights green I choose the middle lane and go slow so that he can go on either side of me. He comes up my left side at what sounded like WOT I let him get even with me before I get into the throttle - his rear quarter panel was probably at my front before I matched his speed and Buhbye again. I quickly changed to the right lane pulled off and home sweet home.

As I was turning right I got the Mustang / Ricer fly by :laughing:

You know...I really like Mustangs, their drivers can be a little slow though.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,364 Posts
Another one bites the dust

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I got dared last night to Street Race a 5.0 Stang with my Corvette.
Crazy Ed & Me are not getting along at all..
So he got one of the Former NHRA NMCA Drag Racers we both know involved.
Long story Short Ed wants Revenge on me.
So Greg contacted me.
We both argued and then laughed.
He wants to Race in Chicago on the Expessways.
I said Ok.
Never out handle a C4 Corvette with a 5.0 Stang.
Doubt its stock.
Man I want A Big Block Chevy in mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mustang drivers are the worst. They are the most common offenders at trying to ruin my drive being tools and revving and zooming around me. Used to have a 5.0, but it was not satisfying to drive like the Z06. Other Mustang drivers revved at me as well when I had it, especially the old 4.6s. They don't know when it's best to just walk (or in this case drive) away...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts