Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just arrived at the dealer this morning. Waiting to hear back whether I can pick it up today or tomorrow.
Silver Coupe,
black/titanium two tone interior,
3LT,
Nav,
A6,
F55,
NPP exhaust,
perf axle ratio,
forged polished wheels.
Yahoo!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
We want pics!:thumbsup: :cheers: :excited:

...And a review on the flapper exhaust!:excited:

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
A guy I used to race a bit with just got his 08 Blk M6 1LT a few days ago...he wants to set up a race of sorts to see what it'll do.It's not a Z51, just base, but he pays almost as much per month for it as I do my mortage. Must be nice to make $11.00 per hour at the Wally World, be a stoner-**** and still afford a vette @11.5% interest rate......:crazy: Congrats on the new ride, hope you enjoy it!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd be at the dealership, standing there like :whip: ok lets get the paperwork etc... done already...

Congratulations and post some pics when you can. You should think of doing the exhaust switch when you get it.

Takes all of about 15 minutes and $5 to make your switch and run the wiring. I put my switch inside the center console, on the same removeable plate that others use to put it on the top. I like it as it looks totally stock on the inside.

The operation and sound of the switched exhaust is just awesome!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Congrats and best of luck!

I'm waiting for mine. It was built 06/26, but still hasn't shipped. :thud:

·
Registered
121 Posts
A guy I used to race a bit with just got his 08 Blk M6 1LT a few days ago...he wants to set up a race of sorts to see what it'll do.It's not a Z51, just base, but he pays almost as much per month for it as I do my mortage. Must be nice to make $11.00 per hour at the Wally World, be a stoner-**** and still afford a vette @11.5% interest rate......:crazy: Congrats on the new ride, hope you enjoy it!!!!
I guess if you have no rent payment it wouldn't be too difficult to swing that. But at 11.5% interest making only $11/hr, yikes! :thud:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We want pics!:thumbsup: :cheers: :excited:

...And a review on the flapper exhaust!:excited:
Should get some pics this weekend. I love the exhaust and the perf axle is a noticeable change. Can't wait to get a few miles on her so I can lean on her hard. Shifting is much better on the A6 than on my 07 and much more pronounced throttle blip on downshifts. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd be at the dealership, standing there like :whip: ok lets get the paperwork etc... done already...

Congratulations and post some pics when you can. You should think of doing the exhaust switch when you get it.

Takes all of about 15 minutes and $5 to make your switch and run the wiring. I put my switch inside the center console, on the same removeable plate that others use to put it on the top. I like it as it looks totally stock on the inside.

The operation and sound of the switched exhaust is just awesome!
Sweet, can you PM me the details? I'll get some pics this weekend and try posting them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts